Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Leftwich Sucks

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Life View Post
    Obviously you missed the humor...anyway Ben gets a pass because even when hurt he is better than both Byron & Batch, he gets a pass because he has still found a way to win when hurt, he gets a pass because he's a Pro-Bowl & Super Bowl QB, he gets a pass because he's been taking the same hits for years that Byron did last night & he still gets us in position to win - he gets a pass because he's earned it.
    He is better? Is that why Ben is the starter because he is better? lol WHO has said they are better? I dont recall anyone saying they are better.

Here are Ben Roethlisbergers QBRating vs the Ravens in his career.

2010 75.9, Playoffs 101.8
    2009 75.2
    2008 80.4, 81.9. Playoffs 84.8
    2007 158.3,
    2006 46.2, 47.2
    2005 85.0,
    2004 82.5, 125.1

NINE BAD games out of the TWELVE he has played. It doesnt mean he sucks. It just means the Ravens have a great defense.

Ben, Polamalu, AB, Mendy (healthy), Redman were all out and we lost by 3. Noone is saying that Leftwich is better than Ben, thats crazy BUT dont act like Ben plays well when hurt. Shall I cite the Cleveland game of 09 and 08? Shall I cite 06? SB 40? AFCCG vs the Jets (33 rating was lower than Leftwiches 51).

Leftwich isnt Ben and no one is saying he is but lets be fair. Some of you dont have it in you to be unbiased. I understand.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=hawaiiansteel;533802]
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelreal View Post

you are the antithesis of Crash, both of your acts wear thin after awhile...
    I asked you to please explain how I have a bias. I really would like to know. Really

Legend

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Steelreal;533804]
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post

I asked you to please explain how I have a bias. I really would like to know. Really
    I'll be sure to point it out to you from now on, you really need to get some new material.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Steelreal;533804]
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post

When you were here last you were banned partly for spamming threads with your hatred for Ben just as you are doing now, looks biased too me

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelreal View Post

steelers43, stopplayn, how many screen names have you used not only on this board but on other message boards as well to spew your anti-Ben bias and agenda?

seriously dude, Ben is the best QB we've had since Terry Bradshaw. Crash is over at steelernation, go over there and argue with him about Ben because you two are truly a match made in heaven.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha