Thread: Do The Ravens Have Any Class?

Legend

User Info Menu

Do The Ravens Have Any Class?

I just saw the Top 10 Plays of the Week on NFLN and in the Ravens blowout of the Raiders, they faked a FG and scored a TD.

Why would any team do that?

Is Harbaugh the biggest douche in the history of the game? I hate the Raiders as much as anyone, but that was entirely bush league.

The Ravens are the only team in the league with 0 class.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I just saw the Top 10 Plays of the Week on NFLN and in the Ravens blowout of the Raiders, they faked a FG and scored a TD.

Why would any team do that?

Is Harbaugh the biggest douche in the history of the game? I hate the Raiders as much as anyone, but that was entirely bush league.

The Ravens are the only team in the league with 0 class.
    You forgot the niners.

Its a harbaugh thing.

Like their chant 'who's got it better than us'? Which means, 'we've got it better than you'.

So classy coming from millionaire athletes and coaches.

Douchebags.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

And why does this surprise you?

They had no class when they were the Browns. I remembered seeing injured Steelers on the field with the Browns players mocking them.

Bellicheat use to be their coach and for sure he has no class and I'm not just talking about the cheating. Brian Billick was another one that had no class and some will argue Modell had none either.
    Mix into the Ravens personality of Ray Lewis the biggest look at me, give me all the attention, all the praise that the people of earth can afford and it pretty much paints a dismal history of this teams lack of character.
    They now have another head coach that is the icing on the cake for not having class. The Ravens will never have any class because they will always attract or go after these type of players and coaches. What the Ravens are today is the rest of their future for a teams personality.

Rookie

User Info Menu

In ten characters or less:

No.

Legend

User Info Menu

Imagine if any of the old school 70's Raidahs were on the field and they tried that bush league fake field goal. The punter who ran it in would have been firmly planted into the turf well after he crossed the goal line, just to send a message (fines and suspensions be damned).

Even if you look at it logically rather than emotionally, it was a stupid move by the Ravens coaching staff because now other teams have film of you running that fake and will be prepared for it in the future...why waste a good fake when you are up 4 TD's (or whatever) when you could save it for when you might actually need it in the future? Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.