Thread: Steelers most-likely going to give a hat to...

Backup

User Info Menu

Steelers most-likely going to give a hat to...

...all 6 RB's!!!

I'm excited to see what Haley is going to draw up!!

Mendy will start. IRed and JD will rotate to keep him fresh. Rainey and B. Batch for situational and special teams duties. Will Johnson
    will serve as the Sledge-hammer at FB.

If the Steelers can open a few friggin holes along that Ratturd defensive front, they could be running down-hill all night!!

If the Steelers game plan focuses running, and I believe it will, they need to put a double-team on the injured Ngata. The rest of the
    O-line will need to win their 1-on-1 battles, and from what I have seen, they can do it. The Rats are hurting on defense, and once the RB's
    get to the 2nd and 3rd level, no rat defender is gonna wanna take the punishment, especially Reed...he's got a shoulder injury that hurts on every
    tackle. I look for Starks to manhandle Thuggs, and No Lewis hurts them even more.

If Mendy, IRed, and JD can just pound them over and over and over again, while moving the chains....get Rainey in there with his speed and
    take-it-to-the-house possibilities...the Ratturd defense will be finished by the 4th qtr.

Sprinkle a little play-action, a BOMB over the top, and the Steelers can take back the AFC North!!!!

Here we go Steelers, Here We Go!!!!

Frooooothing at the mouth, like a crazed dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD
    Last edited by JDSteeler; 11-18-2012 at 10:58 AM.
    The Pittsburgh Steelers: There is NO other Team!

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/q...6jpg-1-1-1.jpg

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JDSteeler View Post
    ...all 6 RB's!!!

I'm excited to see what Haley is going to draw up!!

Mendy will start. IRed and JD will rotate to keep him fresh. Rainey and B. Batch for situational and special teams duties. Will Johnson
    will serve as the Sledge-hammer at FB.

If the Steelers can open a few friggin holes along that Ratturd defensive front, they could be running down-hill all night!!

If the Steelers game plan focuses running, and I believe it will, they need to put a double-team on the injured Ngata. The rest of the
    O-line will need to win their 1-on-1 battles, and from what I have seen, they can do it. The Rats are hurting on defense, and once the RB's
    get to the 2nd and 3rd level, no rat defender is gonna wanna take the punishment, especially Reed...he's got a shoulder injury that hurts on every
    tackle. I look for Starks to manhandle Thuggs, and No Lewis hurts them even more.

If Mendy, IRed, and JD can just pound them over and over and over again, while moving the chains....get Rainey in there with his speed and
    take-it-to-the-house possibilities...the Ratturd defense will be finished by the 4th qtr.

Sprinkle a little play-action, a BOMB over the top, and the Steelers can take back the AFC North!!!!

Here we go Steelers, Here We Go!!!!

Frooooothing at the mouth, like a crazed dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD
    Thanks JD I needed aboost like that

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

WOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! I like it JD, thanks bro!
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think we are going to see alot of 8 in the box by Clevemore, with lots of pressure at the LOS and on our QB. It has been hard to run on their D when they have done this. I think we see alot of spread formation by Haley, lots of quick throws outside, with quick slants to keep the short middle constant in the head of the defense. Once they adjust to cover the spread, the runs may open up.

It's what NE did alot against our D when we could get push at the line and pressure on Brady. Brady ripped us up with this strategy. Hope Lefty has some of that in him tonight.

That said, I hope we stuff the ball down their throats up the middel and off-tackle, control TofP and watch the Harbaugh Whinery wide open for business.

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't think running the ball is going to beat these guys. They will be well prepared for that. We need to stick with the short to medium range passes and get their LBs and Safties turning away from the LOS and chasing our receivers and TEs. Only then will there maybe be some room to run. I think trying to run down their throats is going to result in a lot of three and out situations.

I would also give an extra dose of either Paulson or Cotchery who both seem to be able to find holes to sit in. IMO Heath Miller is the key to this game. We need to get him the ball 8-10 times.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"