I get it that the Rooney's were a positive for Goodell to get where he is at. Does that mean Goodell is 100% thankful ? How about the average Joe employer that hires a guy and the person steals from him or even kills him ? To think Goodell wouldn't be a prick to the Rooneys/Steelers because of this or that....it doesn't make it fool proof that Goodell wouldn't stick a knife in their backs. And yet, he often has and continues to d so...... Wake up and smell the freakin steroids people ! There is no way Goodell runs things farily. Goodell wouldn't be sitting with the Cheats owner at games after all the cheating, scandals.... if things were on the up and up. The Cheats wouldn't have gotten off so easily. The Steelers wouldn't get all these fines, bad games called etc. For some reason and I doubt it has to do with Webby but, Goodell has always had a hardon for the Steelers. The guy even looks like a slime to me. Put it this way....If you had never seen Goodell before, knew anything about him and he was a car salesman, would you buy a car from that guy ?