Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its time for Deebo to get friggin....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Backup

User Info Menu

Its time for Deebo to get friggin....

....ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just for one time this season...Harrison needs to SHOW me that he cares!!

He's been taking alot of plays off, and I see him standing around near the tackle.

Well James, "F" your friggin knee problems, and start showing some EMOTION!!!

JUMP around, and YELL a few F-BOMBS, or something...ANYTHING!!!!

Please James, just HIT somebody, like [EMAIL="dumb@$$"]dumb@$$[/EMAIL] Flacco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember last season, when they swept us, James...Now go out there and
    be SILVERBACK for 3-hours!!!!!

JD
    The Pittsburgh Steelers: There is NO other Team!

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/q...6jpg-1-1-1.jpg

Legend

User Info Menu

Don't think you'll see as much of the anger, the f-bombs, and the emotion as you've seen in the past. In the wake of the fines and suspensions, James has admitted he's changed the way he plays the game.

Godell is happy. He got what he wanted.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Don't think you'll see as much of the anger, the f-bombs, and the emotion as you've seen in the past. In the wake of the fines and suspensions, James has admitted he's changed the way he plays the game.

That's ridiculous. Goodell has nothing to do with his lack of push on pass-rush, or his lack of ability in bending and turning the corner any more. And to the original poster: Don't mistake his lack of ability for apathy. He is not disengaged... I refuse to believe that a player with James' heart would mail it in so to speak. He simply has too much pride as a football player.

He's trying the best he can. He simply is not the same player he was. Remember, he is already a mid-30's guy, coming off BACK surgery AND KNEE surgery. He is a shell of his former self. He is now plodding and slow.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post

Goodell hasn't changed how Harrison play the game. That is a BS excuse by Harrison because he physically can't do it anymore. The guy is toast which is why he isn't doing crap on the field. People act like the fines put a dent in Harrison's bank account. Not even close.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Goodell hasn't changed how Harrison play the game. That is a BS excuse by Harrison because he physically can't do it anymore. The guy is toast which is why he isn't doing crap on the field.
    Harrison may not be getting as many sacks and be as dominant as he has been in the past, but he's been very good at sealing the edge versus the run. to say he isn't doing crap on the field isn't accurate...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Harrison may not be getting as many sacks and be as dominant as he has been in the past, but he's been very good at sealing the edge versus the run. to say he isn't doing crap on the field isn't accurate...

He's getting paid to sack the QB. Just being an OLB version of Larry Foote is not getting the job done. Our OLBs are the key to our defense. They HAVE TO get to the QB or the defense doesn't work. Since Harrison isn't he is failing.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

The Steelers are waiting for the playoffs to flip the switch. How bout we let Flacco live, but then we get 3 KOs in 3 playoff games?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JDSteeler View Post
    I don't recall him ever doing these types of things. His intimidation came via a silent death stare. He was never a Joey Porter type of rah-rah guy.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Backup

User Info Menu

I would love to see you say this to DeeBo in person. Basically you are saying that he has given up and has lost his fire. Don't you think it's more likely that his body is just not right and prevents him from being the JH of old. His knees are still not right and his back is a chronic issue. In the past James has given all that he has for the game and as long as he has something left in the tank he's going to keep on giving it. I expect he will move on from football soon and live a happy life free of people calling him out on things they have no comprehension of.

Quote Originally Posted by JDSteeler View Post
    ....ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just for one time this season...Harrison needs to SHOW me that he cares!!

He's been taking alot of plays off, and I see him standing around near the tackle.

Well James, "F" your friggin knee problems, and start showing some EMOTION!!!

Please James, just HIT somebody, like dumb@$$ Flacco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember last season, when they swept us, James...Now go out there and
    be SILVERBACK for 3-hours!!!!!

JD

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MicroBioSteel View Post
    I would love to see you say this to DeeBo in person. Basically you are saying that he has given up and has lost his fire. Don't you think it's more likely that his body is just not right and prevents him from being the JH of old. His knees are still not right and his back is a chronic issue. In the past James has given all that he has for the game and as long as he has something left in the tank he's going to keep on giving it. I expect he will move on from football soon and live a happy life free of people calling him out on things they have no comprehension of.
    Dude, just crawl back under your rock...

JD
    The Pittsburgh Steelers: There is NO other Team!

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/q...6jpg-1-1-1.jpg