Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baltimore Game Plan?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    Who's are third string backup Qb now that Lefty is 1 and Batch is 2 ?
    Heath Miller

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=steeler_fan_in_t.o.;533187]Heath Miller[/QUO

thank you

Administrator

User Info Menu

Spread us out and run Ray Rice.

That would required our d-line to win it's one-on-one matchup which they won't do. Game over. Raven's win.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The Ravens coach is a piece of work but, a hungry piece of work that will out coach Tomlin and Lebeau. Get ready for a dismal Monday morning Steeler fans. I'm ready for a high draft pick ext season.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I would overload the left side and send Ngata at Adams and have Suggs and McClain coming behind him. I'd go unbalanced all day long. Force Miller to stay in and help block. Send 5 every time and overwhelm Adams.
    I think if this were the case, Haley would be smart enough to simply run the ball to the left.

Everyone is also talking about how immobile Leftwich is (which is certainly true), but the fact remains that he has been sacked only 89 times in his career (a sack for every 18.6 dropbacks), compared to Ben who has been sacked 332 times in his career (a sack for every 11.9 dropbacks).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I think if this were the case, Haley would be smart enough to simply run the ball to the left.

Everyone is also talking about how immobile Leftwich is (which is certainly true), but the fact remains that he has been sacked only 89 times in his career (a sack for every 18.6 dropbacks), compared to Ben who has been sacked 332 times in his career (a sack for every 11.9 dropbacks).
    Yes, but Leftwich had a great OL in Jacksonville for much of his career, and Ben has had a sucky OL for much of his career. Plus, Ben had BA, who loved to keep calling the 7-step drops, no matter how much Ben was getting pummeled.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Hopefully Haley realizes tweaking must happen. You know, just like Arians used to do.........

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    Hawaiin, your sig of the Balty fan is priceless. They should have that up in the HOF in the Steelers section or if there was a Steeler section in the hall.
    thanks fezzi, the Ratbird fans make it way too easy...

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha