Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mendy To Start

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    I hope Mendy has the best game he's ever had. But I wouldn't be surprised if his final stat line is something like 15 carries, 25 yards.
    plus 5 spins, a fumble and 2 anti american statements

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    plus 5 spins, a fumble and 2 anti american statements
    He's probably working on a pro Al-Quaeda tweet even as we speak. And if he has a bad game, he'll probably chastise the Steelers fans for not cheering him like they should have.

Backup

User Info Menu

Mendy is not as good a runner as Dwyer or Redman between the tackles....although he is more explosive and does well in the flat catching the ball...

Maybe he will sign on the cheap and be our 3rd down back?

Legend

User Info Menu

Even Collin sworth last night compared him to "Dancing with the Stars"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Dwyer looks like the best back we have. Too bad all 3 of the pure RB's we have are totally injury prone. But, so are a lot of the players we have.

Legend

User Info Menu

Someone needs to school Mendy about clock management late in games...there is a time when it's good to run out of bounds.

Legend

User Info Menu

Someone needs to school Mendy about clock management late in games...there is a time when it's good to run out of bounds.
    he does it every other time LOL...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I wonder if Mendy isn't 100% from his injury/injuries ? The injury that took him out last season is an injury that everyone says takes two years to recover from. One year to heal and another year to get it to playing condition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    I wonder if Mendy isn't 100% from his injury/injuries ? The injury that took him out last season is an injury that everyone says takes two years to recover from. One year to heal and another year to get it to playing condition.
    I think he's healed up. He looks about the same to me as he did before he got hurt last year.

Legend

User Info Menu

I think he's healed up. He looks about the same to me as he did before he got hurt last year.
    he spun and tiptoed like he was a full strength