Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Why Byron Will Be OK

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    I don't and I don't even think it's close.
    Ben is a extend the play draw it up in the dirt passer. Prior to this year that was his game. Leftwich has been a pocket passer his whole career. He sees the field much quicker than Ben. Hes just slow and goofy. Terrible athlete. Remember that TD run Lefty had vs the Browns in 08? He almost fell on his face before running in. The whole bench was laughing at how goofy he looked haha ha

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Leftwich isn't going to be ok against the Ravens. This offense doesn't suit him at all. He has no touch on the ball... That is not good for Haley's offense. Batch is more suited for a Haley-style offense.
    Why wouldnt the offense suit him? We dont even know the offense. Heck we havent even seen 10 games of his offense. A good coordinator suits his offense to his personel. So he formulated his offense to suit Ben. Thats not the same offense he ran in KC or In Arizona. This is evidence that he changes it for each quarterbacks strengths as he should. I think Haley will do the same with Leftwich. I dont thik any of us truly knows "Haley's offense"

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

And if Leftwich does ok then the Steelers do to. I dont know why guys are already getting down on our qb. What Leftwich ever done for us? He has only come off the bench to play well for the Steelers. I could care less what he did in Jacksonville or Tampa. While in the burgh he has played well. Very well. The notion that this team is sunk without Ben is ludicrous.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

If Leftwich does well we will have Steeler fans picking apart his performance. Where they would give Ben a pass for a bad decision, they will be all over Lefty. "Small sample size", "not enough film on Byron so thats why he had success". We will see similar posts like that hahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

hey Steelreal,

having a nice conversation with yourself?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Isnt the idea of a forum to post? You guys dont want guys to post? Whats your deal bro?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelreal View Post
    Isnt the idea of a forum to post? You guys dont want guys to post? Whats your deal bro?
    nothing wrong with it bro...

sometimes when I want to have an interesting conversation I talk to myself also.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

I hear ya lol