Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rats sign Dennis Dixon

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Yeah we do, plus Lefty was on IR last year...so, it isn't to pump him for info..it looks like the only reason they signed him is knowing we would be looking for a QB to sign and signing him may screw us.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Don't we run a different system then Dixon was involved in?
    Resigning Dixon would be no value to us. He doesn't know squat about what we do now and probably didn't when he was here. The NFL saw enough of him which is why he was sitting around waiting for the Ravens to sign him.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Given that the Ravens are worried about DD, I'm thinking this game might be a cakewalk.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Come On People. I think the Ravens know everything they need to know about us...they probably know more about us than Dennis Dixon does
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Come On People. I think the Ravens know everything they need to know about us...they probably know more about us than Dennis Dixon does
    especially since Dennis Dixon knows nothing about Todd Haley's offense.

however, because Dennis Dixon has had a previous stint on Baltimore's practice squad he might have been able to give our defense some insight into the Ravens' offense.
    Last edited by hawaiiansteel; 11-14-2012 at 05:29 PM.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

I'm sure moronic Ravens fans are sitting there thinking their organization is such a smart group of people.

I don't think it would matter if Dixon was available. I don't know what he's been doing, but it dosn't sound like he's been doing much in terms of football. Even if we signed him today and he knew Haleys offense, he wouldn't be in "football shape"

Yes, this royally F*****G sucks that Ben isn't going to probably play for several weeks, but we have to move on. The Defense, special teams, etc. need to step up and start making plays. Create Turnovers, stop getting stupid penalties, protect the football, etc.
    Don't Forget to bring a Towel

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrible Towlie View Post
    Create Turnovers
    What is that? Do you have a picture we can send to the defense?
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    What is that? Do you have a picture we can send to the defense?
    yes, here's one...

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAR View Post
    and it isn't to pump him for info, it was to screw the Steelers so they can't sign him.
    Any former NFL QB > Dennis Dixon

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrible Towlie View Post
    I'm sure moronic Ravens fans are sitting there thinking their organization is such a smart group of people.
    Isn't that redundant ?