Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ben Officially Ruled Out

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Crap, ESPN talking heads are saying that Ben's related rib injury could be a bigger issue than his shoulder. They are talking weeks to months! Then again, they really like to over-dramatize things. I guess we will see.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NW Steeler View Post
    Crap, ESPN talking heads are saying that Ben's related rib injury could be a bigger issue than his shoulder. They are talking weeks to months! Then again, they really like to over-dramatize things. I guess we will see.
    Ben's probably the one feeding the media bad info so he'll seem heroic when he comes back.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

What rib injury? I haven't heard anything about ribs.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    What rib injury? I haven't heard anything about ribs.
    Savarn this morning mentioned that Ben also has a "rib issue". No one from the Steelers are talking, so who knows.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Savarn this morning mentioned that Ben also has a "rib issue". No one from the Steelers are talking, so who knows.
    The SC joint is where the collarbone connects to the sternum...that's part of the ribcage, of course...

I imagine everything is sore...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    The SC joint is where the collarbone connects to the sternum...that's part of the ribcage, of course...

I imagine everything is sore...
    He probably has broken toes too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Time to schedule his wife to be induced into labor.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

If Ben is being evaluated by the same people that Troy is being evaluated by, then you can expect it to be a lot longer than what we all want.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    If Ben is being evaluated by the same people that Troy is being evaluated by, then you can expect it to be a lot longer than what we all want.
    Or we can expect them to lie about what the real injury is.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Just heard on 93.7 The Fan, that the rib is broken (near the clavicle) and is pressing backwards toward the aorta. This has to heal.

So...Ben is now on maternity leave for a few months!

GO STEELERS with the "next man up"

Kindle