Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Ben Has Separated Shoulder

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    that's very ironic coming from you, how many posts did you make coming after me on the Trib Memories thread regarding NKy before you finally decided to let it go?

I would say one too many, maybe you should learn to heed your own advice.
    You liabled a man, who I consider a friend. This liable addressed his competency as a pilot and issues with addiction. You are not an expert in the field of addiction, nor were you an attendant at the incident in question. Because, you were holding a petty grudge about a message board, you decided to try to destroy a man's reputation...repeatedly. I consider it small of you. Good thing for you...NKy isn't holding you accountable for your words. I was actually surprised admin here allowed it.

If you want to hold a grudge about a quippy comment I made about your "fanship"...by all means do so. I already apologized for hurting your feelings. But, honestly grow up...there are bigger things than a message board...certainly bigger things than football.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    If you want to hold a grudge about a quippy comment I made about your "fanship"...by all means do so.
    I have been a lifelong fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers. when you told me that I should go and find another team to root for just because I predicted on a message board prediction thread that I thought the Broncos would beat us on opening day (which they did) I realized what a judgmental person you really are.

why do you think you have the right to say something like that to a fellow Steelers fan? you didn't "hurt my feelings" with that ignorant comment of yours, you just plain insulted me. sounds to me like you have a lot of growing up to do yourself...
    Last edited by hawaiiansteel; 11-15-2012 at 03:51 PM.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

I have been a lifelong fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers. when you told me that I should go and find another team to root for just because I predicted on a message board prediction thread that I thought the Broncos would beat us on opening day (which they did) I realized what a judgmental person you really are.

why do you think you have the right to say something like that to a fellow Steelers fan? you didn't "hurt my feelings" with that ignorant comment of yours, you just plain insulted me. sounds to me like you have a lot of growing up to do yourself...
    H, if it's something that has caused you to feel the need to follow me from post to post taking shots at me...that's your deal. I apologized for hurting your feelings..."insulting you" or whatever. How long will you hold onto it? Again, I ask you something you never answered. You call me "judgmental"...yet you dissected a man's life publically. We are not talking about "you need to root for another team"...we are talking about "this man is a drunk, shouldn't be a pilot and is a horrible human being". If I'm judgmental...what are you? I have apologized to you...have you apologized to NKy?

I have never placed another poster on ignore...but at this point if you are unable to lay a petty insult down...then I see no reason we have to interact again. It might be best if we both just place each other on ignore and be done with it.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

H, if it's something that has caused you to feel the need to follow me from post to post taking shots at me...that's your deal. I apologized for hurting your feelings..."insulting you" or whatever. How long will you hold onto it? Again, I ask you something you never answered. You call me "judgmental"...yet you dissected a man's life publically. We are not talking about "you need to root for another team"...we are talking about "this man is a drunk, shouldn't be a pilot and is a horrible human being". If I'm judgmental...what are you? I have apologized to you...have you apologized to NKy?

I have never placed another poster on ignore...but at this point if you are unable to lay a petty insult down...then I see no reason we have to interact again. It might be best if we both just place each other on ignore and be done with it.
    or you could just stop your petty insults...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

or you could just stop your petty insults...
    What are you talking about? Besides that the time I told you to root for another team, when have I said an ill word to you? I have no desire to insult you.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

What are you talking about? Besides that the time I told you to root for another team, when have I said an ill word to you? I have no desire to insult you.
    you are the first and only guy I have ever had this kind of a problem with on a message board.

at this point let's just both let it go...

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

you are the first and only guy I have ever had this kind of a problem with on a message board.

at this point let's just both let it go...
    H, I was never hanging onto it. I'm not holding a grudge. I'm still not sure of the "problem". But, hey whatever floats your boat bro.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

personal messaging is a great feature
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    personal messaging is a great feature
    You think?
    Trolls are people too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Significant...extended period. I smell sensationalism.
    BULL Droppings is was. It is significant and he is going to miss a month or more. I call that significant.