Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben Has Separated Shoulder

Backup

User Info Menu

So it's an unusual, separated and sprained shoulder, that might have affected his phantom rotator cuff injury, that no one knows too much about?

What the hell does that mean??

Or is it just Ben being Ben?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

ESPN is telling the masses that it is a significant injury that will "probably take a while" to heal.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NW Steeler View Post
    ESPN is telling the masses that it is a significant injury that will "probably take a while" to heal.
    Yet no one is sure what exactly it is, other that unusual, separated/sprained......

How about someone reports when they get some solid info.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SDSteel1 View Post
    Yet no one is sure what exactly it is, other that unusual, separated/sprained......

How about someone reports when they get some solid info.
    I've been listening to ESPN radio and the official report (so far) is that it's a sprained shoulder. I haven't heard anything about a separation yet.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Typical Ben... sorry but I shrug my shoulders over his injuries. Clean all year and then crushed by KC. I bet he was jealous of the attention Vick, Smith and Cutler were getting...

I kid but geez... will we ever have a year where we aren't questioning his health?

Legend

User Info Menu

The way that Willie Colon was getting thrown around last night, I'm not surprised he got hurt. That dude was stinking up the joint last night.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Colon had some great pulls and blocks last night. He wasn't at fault on the Ben injury....Ben held on to the ball too long on that play....
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Never going to question Ben's toughness. Any other QB in the league would be retired by now with the hits that man has taken over the years with a usual porous line to protect him and long developing plays called (save for this year). I love the writer's dig about his usual 'imbellished' injury. The guy will play through anything he can... From near broken ankles practically in a cast to noses broken looking like the letter J. The guy is a warrior.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I thought Leftwich was going to be carried off the field after his first play at quarterback. Leftwitch will probably start this week against the Ravens with both Batch and Ben dressed for the game. I forgot what a rifle arm Lefty has..........dang ! Send four receivers down the field and have Lefty air it out.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPY GOUK View Post
    Never going to question Ben's toughness. Any other QB in the league would be retired by now with the hits that man has taken over the years with a usual porous line to protect him and long developing plays called (save for this year). I love the writer's dig about his usual 'imbellished' injury. The guy will play through anything he can... From near broken ankles practically in a cast to noses broken looking like the letter J. The guy is a warrior.
    This. I hate the hate.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]