Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Do We Win Next Week?

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    The Ravens run D is something like 28th in the league, but I suspect they'll put up a strong fight against the Steelers.
    I think this is in part due to Ngata not being healthy. I saw that they held him out last game so I would suspect with a better Ngata their run D wont be as pathetic.

Legend

User Info Menu

We need to trade for Tebow. We also need to run a lot and throw deep whenever we decide to throw.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Backup

User Info Menu

Lefty is no Ben but if he can't handle the crux of the steeler offensive biscuit then he shouldn't be there. Doesn't need to do it all but should be able to handle the basics of Haley's O.
    [URL="http://famousfatdave.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/GodfatherIIClemenza.jpg"][/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    lefty has a better long ball than ben. i think we run, screen, trap and draw and at the right moment hit wallace deep.
    Lefty throws a screen with that long windup and somebody's gonna get hurt.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I think we adjust to Lefty's game. More runs to set up PA. And take more shots downfield. I think the old BA offense is a little better suited for Lefty's skill set.

I see Batch as the one more capable of fitting into what we've been doing with Ben this season.
    Add me to that camp. Batch is all about quick decisions, short passes. Leftwich's windup is almost painful to watch. Against very fast DBs he will be picked. However, if they decide to go long ball as the strategy, Leftwich is the man for the job. just needs to improve on timing and speed of WRs.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

We need to have good practice this week..
    Lefty needs many reps...but stay with Lefty as he has the experience...look at the game when he was with the Jags against Ravens in 2005....
    Defense needs to Blitz like almost every play...Play man to man all the way...
    Haley needs a surprising game plan that throws off Ravens..
    Come out throwing to prove Left can throw to open up the run then balance it throughout the game....

Legend

User Info Menu

Hope that another megastorm hits and they have to postpone the game until Ben is back...