Thread: 4th and 15.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

4th and 15.

No one is surprised right?

Doesn't matter if you're #1 if you can't make that last stop.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Lol. I take it all back. Timmons!!!!!
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm stoked that we managed a measly 13 points against a team that allows 30. Thank god for the defense bc we lose without it.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    I'm stoked that we managed a measly 13 points against a team that allows 30. Thank god for the defense bc we lose without it.
    At least we managed to score more against them than the Ratbirds did.

Legend

User Info Menu

Lebeau sent 3 enough said
    In Lebeaus defense, Ike stopped running with Bowe

Legend

User Info Menu

I wasn't surprised, given that Clark was out of the game. The secondary is probably not even average without Troy and Clark. In my opinion, Clark has singlehandedly kept this defense from becoming a disaster since Troy has been out. They will definitely miss his game if he can't go against the Ravens.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    I wasn't surprised, given that Clark was out of the game. The secondary is probably not even average without Troy and Clark. In my opinion, Clark has singlehandedly kept this defense from becoming a disaster since Troy has been out. They will definitely miss his game if he can't go against the Ravens.
    While I love what Ryan Clark brings to the field I think it was Will Allen starting which solidified the defensive play. With Mundy out on the field they weren't looking very good. Allen is decent in coverage and is another hard hitter.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!