Thread: This is the night...

Starter

User Info Menu

This is the night...

...that Sanders allows the Steelers to let Wallace go.

With Brown out, Sanders will seize the opportunity to show what he can do when he's a main target.
    Roethlisberger called him a #1 WR. With 2 of the next 3 games on primetime, it could'nt have come at a better time

Here's to a solid game, Manny. And many more to come.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

You just jinxed him!

I was saying the same thing about Redman, all the way back in February after the season ended (and we knew Mendenhall was out).

Legend

User Info Menu

Actually, I think Heath and Cotchery will have big nights. Cotchery will get zone or single coverage by the #5 DB all night long.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Actually, I think Heath and Cotchery will have big nights. Cotchery will get zone or single coverage by the #5 DB all night long.

I hope you are right about Cotchery. He could be a huge weapon for us if we used him more.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

the chiefs are in disarray. I realize every win in the NFL is precious - but a thorough domination is the statement win needed. squeaking one out will lead to too many questions. hopefully haley will keep on the gas.

as to the point of the thread - I think we are deep with playmakers on offense. I expect sanders to have a big night.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

OK, so what if Wallace has 150 yards receiving and two TD's??

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    OK, so what if Wallace has 150 yards receiving and two TD's??
    They will find another reason for hating the man just because he wants to get paid.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    They will find another reason for hating the man just because he wants to get paid.
    Yeah, that's kind of what I thought too. smh...