Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lets not get too carried away with the Giants game

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Not to mention, yes, Cinci beat them, but we also did beat Cinci. And, by the end of the game, our rushing attack was killing them and our D totally had them shut down.

Legend

User Info Menu

Please post and let us know when we are allowed to get carried away.
    Ok, thanks

Legend

User Info Menu

True and timely thread, as demonstrated by tonight's ugly showing vs. the Chefs...Steelers looked a lot more like Super Bowl pretenders than contenders.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Now that the Bengals put it to the Giants and that I've heard the Giants prety much melt down each November....I guess it wasn't so great or off the wall that the Steelers defeated the Giants. Anyway, the Chiefs game showed us again what our Steelers can look like and it's not always pretty.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    Now that the Bengals put it to the Giants and that I've heard the Giants prety much melt down each November....I guess it wasn't so great or off the wall that the Steelers defeated the Giants. Anyway, the Chiefs game showed us again what our Steelers can look like and it's not always pretty.
    It's the nature of the NFL.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Please post and let us know when we are allowed to get carried away.
    Ok, thanks
    Feel free to do so now Pete.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    It also showed what the Chiefs can look like and it isn't always ugly...