Thread: What's With The Military and Inappropriate Sex?

Legend

User Info Menu

What's With The Military and Inappropriate Sex?

More sex scandals in the Military with Petraues:
    [url]http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/did-petraeus-mistress-leak-classified-information-cia-fox-211834673.html[/url]

Not too long ago is was some of Obama's Secret Service (Marines) involved in prostitution in Columbia.

There's loads of brothels near US Military bases:
    [url]http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,333899,00.html[/url]

There are reports of over 1M women being used by US troops for prostitution. Most of these women part of human trafficking. Forced into these conditions. So we protect some freedom, but show a lack of respect for foreign women forced into these conditions.

I guess at the end of the day, how can we expect young men that we train to do inhumane things to have high morals? I don't blame the individuals for these mistakes. But I do think we have to hold ourselves accountable to a higher standard.

Petraues is a microcosm of an institutional problem that seems to be getting worse.

Anyone else think it's odd that Petraues resigned right after the election? Nice job, once again misleading the public.

Legend

User Info Menu

So now this Jill Kelley lady and John Allen (Commander in Afghanistan) have sent 20-30,000 emails back and forth. They aren't having an affair, just sending messages about "upcoming dinner parties and seeing him on TV". That's almost 50 emails a day.

That's a lot of tv appearances and dinner parties. If Allen wasn't having an affair with her, he should have filed a restraining order for being stalked.

All this drama makes me wonder what's the real story they're covering up?

Is she the Lebanese Heide Fleiss or something? Creating a ring of women working for Al Qaeda to steal US Military secrets? I know that's ridiculous sounding, but I wouldn't be surprised if something crazy is going on here.