Thread: Ben hints baby is coming in two weeks

Legend

User Info Menu

Ben hints baby is coming in two weeks

Roethlisberger hints baby is coming in two weeks

Posted by Mike Florio on November 9, 2012

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, who rarely has been known to shy away from a dramatic story line, said before the season started that, if his wife is in labor on game day, he won’t be playing.

“I’m not missing the birth of my child,” Roethlisberger said at the time. “There’s no chance. I know some fans probably don’t want to hear that, but there’s no chance.”

But he wouldn’t say when the baby is coming. During an interview on Friday’s edition of The Dan Patrick Show, Roethlisberger hinted that it’s happening in a couple of weeks.

As Dan pressed for clues on what the baby’s name will be, Roethlisberger held firm. “I’ll let you know in like two weeks,” he said, laughing.

In nine days, the Steelers host the Ravens.

Roethlisberger reiterated that he’ll be present for the birth, even if it means missing a game. As we explained Thursday, the decision ultimately is the players to make. He said that his teammates, coaches, and owner fully support him.

If it happens, we hope Steelers fans will support him, too.

Ravens fans definitely will.

[URL]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/09/roethlisberger-hints-baby-is-coming-in-a-couple-of-weeks/[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

He'll probably name him Bruce for the drama.

Legend

User Info Menu

Or if it's a girl he can name her Haley as a jab at Todd.

Legend

User Info Menu

Just schedule the c-section for a Monday. Done all the time and keeps the hoo-haa in good working order!

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Just schedule the c-section for a Monday. Done all the time and keeps the hoo-haa in good working order!
    LMAO!!! That is the truth!!

JD
    The Pittsburgh Steelers: There is NO other Team!

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/q...6jpg-1-1-1.jpg

Rookie

User Info Menu

Yeah! Babies are only born on Sundays! They are never born on weekdays!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

here's an ultrasound pic of Little Ben...

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    here's an ultrasound pic of Little Ben...

lol.......

Legend

User Info Menu

Well, now we don't have to worry about Ben deciding not to play if his wife goes into labor on a Sunday.

On the other hand, it sucks that Ben, with his arm in a sling, likely won't be able to pick up his his own newborn son for a while.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.