Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Classic let down game?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Classic let down game?

I hope the fellas don't take KC too lightly. They should handle them easily, but if you come in thinking like that, you get upset. I hope they come in, ready to take care of biz. On any given Sunday, anyone can beat anyone. It's more true today than ever.

Legend

User Info Menu

If it was in KC(shocker its always in KC)I'd be a lot more worried.
    Monday night at home I say highly unlikely.

Legend

User Info Menu

this is not a classic let down game for Todd Haley, I believe both he and Ben will be very focused.

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Agree with Hawaiian. No way Haley is losing. He wants to shove this down KC's throat.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Agree with Hawaiian. No way Haley is losing. He wants to shove this down KC's throat.
    I'm thinking the same thing. Since we are all thinking the same thing, that makes me worry. But I think it's especially strong because I think Haley feels like he didn't get a a fair shake in KC.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Shove it like KC's throat like a hot dog?

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Starter

User Info Menu

I have heard of the Kielbasa Queen but never the hot dog princess.

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Shove it like KC's throat like a hot dog?

Backup

User Info Menu

We got our 'classic let downs' out of the way already with the Raiders and the Titans.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    We got our 'classic let downs' out of the way already with the Raiders and the Titans.
    If the Steelers can still "let down" after those games, they have big problems.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post

I agree. It's time for beat-downs. Not let-downs.