User Info Menu

This will be a drubbing.

Too many things in our favor.

34-10 steelers.

Haley=Happy

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Agree with Hawaiian. No way Haley is losing. He wants to shove this down KC's throat.
    Shove it like KC's throat like a hot dog?

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm a little worried. We beat crappy Redskins and Giants (they got pummeled today too) teams. I am not convinced yet about this Steelers team.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    I'm a little worried. We beat crappy Redskins and Giants (they got pummeled today too) teams. I am not convinced yet about this Steelers team.
    Yeah, that Giants win doesn't look so "signature" after today does it?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Classic Steelers Monday night beatdown is in order. I expect a true butt whoopin' tomorrow.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I hope Taylor and Lewis can shut down Bowe. He would be a perennial all pro on a better team than the Chefs.

Starter

User Info Menu

I have heard of the Kielbasa Queen but never the hot dog princess.

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Shove it like KC's throat like a hot dog?

Starter

User Info Menu

I was lurking KC boards and they said this could get ugly... hide the women and children. Apparantly the team and the FO are a mess.

Legend

User Info Menu

Hopefully the Oakland and Tennessee games made them aware of letdowns. I heard the weather report calls for rain. Turnovers could be decisive.

As Hawaiian said there will be no letdown in Haley's desire to humiliate the Chiefs on national TV.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"