Legend

Steelers Have the Second Easiest Schedule for Remaining Games

According to ESPN

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/story...-half-schedule

2. Pittsburgh Steelers
    2012 playoff odds: 86.0 percent
    Random schedule odds: 77.1 percent
    Difference: +8.9 percent
    Like the Cowboys, the Steelers also benefit from a division rival's tough schedule and have five home games the rest of the way. Outside of two against Baltimore and one against Dallas, the Steelers face a cakewalk schedule: Kansas City, Cleveland (twice), San Diego and Cincinnati. While they have a good shot to make the playoffs, their defense will need to revert to its former glory; the Steelers rank No. 23 in terms of opponent-adjusted defensive efficiency.
    Defense will have to do better with sacks and turnovers
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Pro Bowler
    If they split with the Ravens; it's legitimate for this tema to win 12 this year. They have the talent to go 7-1 the rest of the year. There are some dogs on the sched - KC, San Diego, Browns (twice), Cowgirls, Bengals

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    If they split with the Ravens; it's legitimate for this tema to win 12 this year. They have the talent to go 7-1 the rest of the year. There are some dogs on the sched - KC, San Diego, Browns (twice), Cowgirls, Bengals

We owe the Ravens a "sweep" and I'll be disappointed if we don't. I want to see us go out and win all 6 AFC North games. I would love 12 wins, but see 11 wins as most likely scenario.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Backup
    For the love of everything holy-just get into the playoffs.

I care not what the record is.

I just want this team to have a shot this year.

Last year we hobbled in.

Not this year!

OMG no! Steelers don't do well against "easy" schedules. I don't want this year to end up like 2009!! Hello!

Our remaining schedule stacks up well for us, the competition is low (by W-L standards), and most of the games are going to be on our own turf. On the flipside, the rat turds have a much more difficult schedule remaining, with Denver, the Giants, us (twice), @ Cinci, plus @ SD and Washington, I think they'll be lucky to win half of those games the way they are squeaking by right now. We could be in a position to not only win the division, but to also host a playoff game as well. We'll see, but first we need to have NO let down vs. the Chiefs!