Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mike Fast!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

That Wallace catch and burn was the turning point in the game and may just be the turning point in the season. I know I've been critical of Wallace, but dayum, dayum, dayum. Skida ma rinky dink, skida ma rinky doo, that boy's fast.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

sad to say, but I think wallace is gone after this year.

the steelers have had a real bargain in MW and he has earned his payday the right way.

hope he goes to an NFC team.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chiken View Post
    We all want to keep Wallace, but not for what he is asking. I cant imagine paying him more than Brown, not any more at least. And it looks like K. Lewis is making himself a bit more expensive with his play this season..
    Do we know what Wallace is asking for?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post

It was reported he turned down an average of $9M per year.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    rumor has it that Mike Wallace was asking for Vincent Jackson $, which is about $11 million/year.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    And I sure wish the Steelers would get the ball into his hands more.
    The Steelers get the ball into Mike's hands a lot...

He just doesn't always hold onto the ball once it gets to his hands...

Seriously, that 51 yard catch-and-run was the game changer...he is extra fast, without a doubt...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I have never seen a report of what exactly what the steelers offered in guaranteed money or structure.

if wallace was offered the same deal as brown, as some here think he should sign, I don't blame him for turning it down.

the fact thar nobody knows speaks well of MW and how he has handled this situation. I couldn't care less about him missing meaningless preseason games to avoid injury as he has been mocked mercilessly on here.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chiken View Post
    In this offense Brown can certainly be a #1 something like a Steve Smith for the panthers.. Browns rise reminds me of Hines.. every year we always wanted someone better, someone taller, someone faster and all he did was Carve out a hall of fame Career..
    But unlike Hines Ward, and any comparison to a hall of fame receiver, or even a Steve Smith, Brown doesn't score touchdowns. 33 career games played, 3 TD receptions. Not good.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

I still think we'll tag him. Eventually he's gonna realize if he keeps getting tagged and signing for 1 year, he's gonna lose out in terms of the sheer number of big contracts he gets over his lifetime.

Get as much as you can now. And then if you want more, hold out later. It works for elite players. And then we can really get upset with you.

But then you change games like yesterday and we fall back in love.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    But unlike Hines Ward, and any comparison to a hall of fame receiver, or even a Steve Smith, Brown doesn't score touchdowns. 33 career games played, 3 TD receptions. Not good.
    not to split hairs dub, but brown also has two kick returns for TD's. One punt and one KO.