Thread: Hats off to Isaac Redman, the OL, and the TEs!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Hats off to Isaac Redman, the OL, and the TEs!

Isaac is a man, plain and simple. No one can question his effort or passion. He inspires the offensive line with his running style and tenacity. The OL and TEs were lighting people up all night in run blocking. That was a thing of beauty!
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

They all had great games. Need to see some consistency week to week and then we can roll to a 11-5 record and #1 in the AFC North. I'm actually very confident with the offense because I think Haley can call a game and adjust a game to make the consistency more likely to occur by adjusting to and going with what works.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Rookie

User Info Menu

Three weeks = three 100 yard rushing performances = three wins

That's the beginning of consistency...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Three weeks = three 100 yard rushing performances = three wins

That's the beginning of consistency...
    That's an Off Coord who knows how to call a game to keep opponents off balance.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    That's an Off Coord who knows how to call a game to keep opponents off balance.
    What about a defensive coordinator who managed to rein in elite talents like A.J. Green, Robert Griffin III, and Eli Manning to the absolute worst performance by each of them this season by a wide margin over the last 3 victories? Is he keeping opponents off balance too?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    What about a defensive coordinator who managed to rein in elite talents like A.J. Green, Robert Griffin III, and Eli Manning to the absolute worst performance by each of them this season by a wide margin over the last 3 victories? Is he keeping opponents off balance too?
    did good yesterday once we got aggressive and started sending timmons

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Thankfully, they seem to be getting the rhythm of this thing after some initial growing pains.