Thread: Social Media/ NFL

Social Media/ NFL

I sometimes wish they never invented this Twitter crap. Supposedly, Dwyer just twitted (lol) that the Steelers RB's are the best in the NFL.... Local radio announcers were saying uh oh, oh no.....

It's fine thinking this inside the locker room, and amongst the team, but why create 'talk' for the other teams by putting this out in public. They should keep their mouths SHUT and just play the game.

And this is just one example and the latest..
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

It's so ubitquitous these days that nobody pay attention to this stuff anymore...

Like when the DB changed his Twitter name to "Optimus Prime" before playing Calvin Johnson (aka Megatron)...

Dwyer's little twitslip is nothing...do you think THAT's going to be the difference in the KC game?

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    It's so ubitquitous these days that nobody pay attention to this stuff anymore...

Like when the DB changed his Twitter name to "Optimus Prime" before playing Calvin Johnson (aka Megatron)...

Dwyer's little twitslip is nothing...do you think THAT's going to be the difference in the KC game?
    Hell No. I admit this is minor, however, I just wish they'd shut their traps regarding this twitter crap...Just my opinion, as I know many of you like the twits. sorry-lol
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

I guess I just don't see what the big deal is. It would be more of a problem, IMO, if he didn't think that.

No one is forcing anyone to use Twitter. I like getting a less filtered take from people in real time.

Pro Bowler
    This just in Mendy twitted that the Steelers RB's are the most injured RB's in the league

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    I kinda liked the "Fix Is In" tweet from Farrior during the first half of the game yesterday. True dat, Potsie...true dat.