Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stop Listening to Me - Mike Tomlin

Legend

User Info Menu

Stop Listening to Me - Mike Tomlin

Most of what I post is never serious. Please don't take it as so.

When I suggested a Fake FG in chat, I wasn't serious.

Please don't ever listen to me again Mr T.

I especially over exaggerate everything in chat. Chat is an instant gut over reaction. It's intense. I blurt out senseless stuff.

I don't drink, but I post in chat like I do. Sometimes when you take my advice, I think you're drinking during the game.

I realize I make it impossible to read what I'm really thinking because sometimes I'm serious and sometimes I'm not. And I don't differentiate the 2 very well because I'm not so good with written words.

If it sounds rational, take it as rational. Although sometimes my rational sounds irrational when it's very rational. And that's where it gets confusing.

Whatever, just stop reading my posts in chat, Mike Tomlin. It will ruin your coaching career.

Legend

User Info Menu

I think he learned his lesson, I doubt he will EVER listen to you again.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

I actually think I went through the same thought process as Mike Tomczak last night (anyone catch the announcer saying Tomczak?!!). First I thought "Go for it". Then I thought "Take the FG". Then I thought "Perfect time to fake the FG". But then I thought "take the 3 points".

Looking back, it worked out the best way it could have. If we had kicked the FG and tied it up, who knows what kind of field position the Giants would've ended up with after the kickoff. With the fake FG, we either get a 1st down, get a TD or put the Giants in horrible field position. Not a bad move.

Legend

User Info Menu

Flippy, huh? Are you new around here?
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I dont disagree with going for it on fourth. Under the circumstances it was the right thing to do in retrospect.

I just disagree with how they went about it. They should've done it with Ben under center, and either had a QB sneak or given it to Redman.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsteeler View Post
    I dont disagree with going for it on fourth. Under the circumstances it was the right thing to do in retrospect.

I just disagree with how they went about it. They should've done it with Ben under center, and either had a QB sneak or given it to Redman.
    Yes, the defense is so compressed, and the play starts so deep. Everyone only job is to go after the ball and you think you can run it in from 10 yards deep?

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I especially over exaggerate everything in chat. Chat is an instant gut over reaction. It's intense. I blurt out senseless stuff.
    I don't think I'd limit this to just chat.

But it is one of the things that makes you so entertaining.

Legend

User Info Menu

In chat, I called for a QB sneak there on 4th and 1, and I stand by that.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Most of what I post is never serious. Please don't take it as so.

When I suggested a Fake FG in chat, I wasn't serious.

Please don't ever listen to me again Mr T.

Yes Mike be like the rest of us we quit listening to flippy years ago

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't drink, but I post in chat like I do.
    maybe you should consider starting, might help to balance you out...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha