Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We're Not The Only Ones Who Recognized The Questionable Officiating...

Legend

User Info Menu

Add in the "blindside block"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    The first half I thought I was watching The Mean Machine play against the Prison Guards with the part of Warden Hazen being played by R. Goodell...

Very nice.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Think it was Eric Davis on NFL network today
    He said that Clarks flag was one of the worst calls he has ever seen in the NFL.
    I would go instead with the flag thrown on Harrison in the Superbowl against the Cards for being so absolutely physically imposing on that guy who kept trying to get up but Harrison kept pushing him down to the ground till we could almost hear the other guy start whimpering on the TV. I think it might have been on a kick off or punt? Anyway, it was well within the bounds of "blocking", but it was such a raw display of power that the refs could not handle it and threw a flag for unsportsmanlike. And the Pansy-*ss announcers bought into it.

I think the play did deserve a flag, but on the other guy, for being cojon-less!

Thinking about it, was the Cards player #47, and was that the guy who got beat on the TD to Stonio? I can't quite picture it anymore, but if so, we can pretty much give Deebo the entire credit for that game!!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Starter

User Info Menu

What national TV saw was the beatdown which made it look dirty but the guy I think tried to go far Harrisons knees which pi$$ed him off.

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    I would go instead with the flag thrown on Harrison in the Superbowl against the Cards for being so absolutely physically imposing on that guy who kept trying to get up but Harrison kept pushing him down to the ground till we could almost hear the other guy start whimpering on the TV. I think it might have been on a kick off or punt? Anyway, it was well within the bounds of "blocking", but it was such a raw display of power that the refs could not handle it and threw a flag for unsportsmanlike. And the Pansy-*ss announcers bought into it.

I think the play did deserve a flag, but on the other guy, for being cojon-less!

Thinking about it, was the Cards player #47, and was that the guy who got beat on the TD to Stonio? I can't quite picture it anymore, but if so, we can pretty much give Deebo the entire credit for that game!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Seemed to me Goodell wanted to show case his ego and the NFL to the country that, "look what the NFL is doing for New York City, look how great we are. We are the all and powerful NFL that will bring happiness to a city that has been through a storm. " Things didn't go the NFL's way with the Steelers pounding away at the Giants.
    I believe the refs were informed or a subtle comment was made to one or all of them that, it would be a shame if the Giants didn't get to win.
    So many phantom calls against the Steelers, so many non calls against the Steelers.
    Was it me or were the commercials very long during this game ? With that, all I can believe is, the refs and Goodell were wondering how many fake flags they can throw because the Steelers weren't going away and the Giants are looking at a gift horse in the mouth and can't do anythig with it.

Actually there are at least two problems with yesterdays game.
    1. The refs were clearly cheating for the Giants to win.

2. If my first opinion isn't correct then, the NFL needs to axe these refs because they are so horrible, most fans and not just Steeler fans believe this game was trying to be fixed or these are the worse refs ever.

Another thing ticked me off. The refs review the plays against the Steelers but, I don't believe the Giants had their plays reviewed. Some funny stuff going on there, and not funny ha, ha......

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    These Refs are terrible. I cant wait for the real Refs to come back. Oh wait...........
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

they really need to sit down and figure out how to take judgement out of some of these calls. don't forget the phantom fumble by Roethlisberger.... guarantee Brady gets a 'tuck' ruling on that play.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    they really need to sit down and figure out how to take judgement out of some of these calls. don't forget the phantom fumble by Roethlisberger.... guarantee Brady gets a 'tuck' ruling on that play.
    as opposed to the Justin Tuck ruling Ben got yesterday...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha