Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just got back from the game and things I noticed

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Attachment 689
    My little guys 1st game and that big guy on the end is my 15 year old.
    6'6" 325lbs.

Great picture. You must feed 'em right!
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    Before the game the announcers were commenting on how little B&G they saw compared to most road games. Then, as plays occurred, the crowd would chant "Heath", cheer for Steelers big plays etc. Just like old times.
    Of course that was Simms who commented on how few Steeler fans were at the game. He had to have been embarrassed when Paulson caught a ball and a huge 'Heeeaath' roar shook the stadium. I was LMAO.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Starter

User Info Menu

Are you kidding me? Is he into athletics? Kid looks like a beast.

Attachment 689
    6'6" 325lbs.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jj28west View Post
    Are you kidding me? Is he into athletics? Kid looks like a beast.
    In a few years he's gonna make Max look tiny.

Legend

User Info Menu

Is the little guy 2 months old?

Legend

User Info Menu

Haaa, little guy is 7
    My big guy's a sophomore and plays JV and Varsity Football in Ridgefield,Conn and Basketball in the winter.
    Bad year though, he broke his wrist in August, came back for 2 games and just fractured his tibia.....
    He's kind of like the Polamalu of Ridgefield..LOL

Legend

User Info Menu

I guess Ovie was wrong...you mustn't be feeding him right...get that boy some more milk...he needs calcium in his bones stat!
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    Before the game the announcers were commenting on how little B&G they saw compared to most road games. Then, as plays occurred, the crowd would chant "Heath", cheer for Steelers big plays etc. Just like old times.
    I was going to mention this as well. Simms said there was visibly less Steeler fans than normal (which I chalked up to the hurricane, hard to travel, no where to stay, etc.) but when it came to the audio, it seemed like there was fairly equal cheering from both fan bases, so, either there were still a lot of Steeler fans present, or Steeler fans are 20x louder than Giant fans.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Attachment 689
    6'6" 325lbs.
    Holy crap! 15 y/o and 6-6, 325? Is he playing OT? What do you feed him? Everything he wants, right? Which one are you?

Legend

User Info Menu

Haaa, little guy is 7
    My big guy's a sophomore and plays JV and Varsity Football in Ridgefield,Conn and Basketball in the winter.
    Bad year though, he broke his wrist in August, came back for 2 games and just fractured his tibia.....
    He's kind of like the Polamalu of Ridgefield..LOL
    Maybe he'd be better off just trying to be the white Shaq.

Football's not for everyone. I broke my hand in highschool getting my caught in a guy's facemask. One break was the end of my football career and I stuck with baseball and basketball from then on out.

Sometimes it's a freak thing, but I always thought some guys are just not built to deal with football injuries and others are. And the older and bigger everyone gets, this seems to be the biggest separator between who can play and who can't. Hopefully it's just a string of bad luck. We need that kid at T sooner than later.