Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you thoroughly dominate and only win by 4 points????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

How do you thoroughly dominate and only win by 4 points????

Geez! A lot of good things in this game. But I don't think I have been this p*ssed off in victory in a LONG time.

3 major brain farts ...

1. Ryan Clark hitting Cruz after incomplete pass. Spotted NY 4 points.
    2. After Ben's fumble NOT ONE guy makes an adjustment to cover the case where a fumble is ruled.
    How exactly does assuming a fumble hurt your team????
    3. Harrison trying to run with Eli's fumble instead of just falling on the ball (not playing the situation)

Even the game-clinching run by Redman needed to end the moment he realized he had 1st down. Again,
    play the situation, not for yards.

Sheesh! This stuff has to get eliminated in the playoffs.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

must be joking

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    must be joking
    No I'm not joking. We had a game that should have been an easy win and had to sweat it to the end.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

then we didn't watch the same game.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    then we didn't watch the same game.
    So you think a 4 point win was about right???? I saw a game where simple mental mistakes on the Steelers' players part made about 14 points of difference.

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't think I have been this happy in victory in a LONG time, that was a great game and a much needed win!
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I don't think I have been this happy in victory in a LONG time, that was a great game and a much needed win!
    Agreed. This was a win on the road in bad circumstances against the defending SB champs. I'm not sure I could be upset about that.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I agree with you and Eddie. This was a huge win. On the road versus the defending super bowl champions on a day when the Steelers had to play the game the day they flew into New York? Huge win for me and regardless of how many points they won by. I feel geeked about this team.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Backup

User Info Menu

1) jeeze. Ryan Clarks hit was totally legal. The ball was in the air so he sized up the receiver and hit him in the shoulder.. How was he suppose to know that Another guy would nearly pick it off.. It was a Stupid Call by the Ref
    2) Heath did run with the guy and Got blocked in the back..
    3) when the Refs called that running play a touchdown (elbow on the ground big as day) and that BS Hit on Clark - We should have known the Refs were obviously not working with us today.. Yet we still won..

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chiken View Post
    1) jeeze. Ryan Clarks hit was totally legal. The ball was in the air so he sized up the receiver and hit him in the shoulder.. How was he suppose to know that Another guy would nearly pick it off.. It was a Stupid Call by the Ref
    2) Heath did run with the guy and Got blocked in the back..
    3) when the Refs called that running play a touchdown (elbow on the ground big as day) and that BS Hit on Clark - We should have known the Refs were obviously not working with us today.. Yet we still won..

Exactly!

I'm estatic the way we weathered the storm, never gave up and came out winning this game. Most teams in this situation loses by 17+ points.

There must have been 2 different Steelers games on today.

Good Win!!! Here we go!!!!
    Don't Forget to bring a Towel