Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Isaac Redman is my player of the game

Legend

User Info Menu

Isaac Redman is my player of the game

awesome game, you gotta give him props for his performance today!
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Starter

User Info Menu

no question.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Agreed. I also think in hindsight the fake field goal was pretty slick, it just didn't work. If it did we'd be going nuts about it. A worthwhile gamble considering the way our D was playing. Redman sealed the deal in traditional steeler fashion and Mr. Quiet Mike Wallace changed the games momentum. Great win in all facets and honestly without a few of the REALLY BAD penalties against the Steelers we ran the show.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

kid has heart.

maybe not a frontline guy, but damn he gives 100%.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Ike has tremendous balance and leg drive. He came to play. Props to Ike. The O-line is playing so much better that it doesn't seem to matter who is back there anymore.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

For me it was Emmanual Sanders --- huge 3rd down reception, and of course the big punt return to put us in scoring position. He also played a part in helping Mike Wallace turn the corner for his TD Run.

Granted Ben Roethlisberger is probably always our MVP....it just kind of goes without saying.

L.B.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Redman is very bottom-heavy. Being short to begin with, his center of gravity just makes it extremely difficult for defenders. It looks like he is routinely getting YAC.

Legend

User Info Menu

He went undrafted for a reason... lol.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lonbull View Post
    He also played a part in helping Mike Wallace turn the corner for his TD Run.
    FWIW I think that was Cotch.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    FWIW I think that was Cotch.
    It was... and he did a great job of sealing the edge without touching anyone.