Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Isaac Redman is my player of the game

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I could see being critical of Gilbert but I think this OL is playing really good football when you count all the injuries.
    Even if you don't count the injuries I think the offensive line has been playing good. And, the even better news is that if Haley sees that someone is struggling with a particular pass rusher or run stuffer, etc he gets the guy help which gives Ben confidence the blocking scheme will hold up.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    I don't want Gilbert anywhere near this offensive line. He has done too much damage with his non-physicality at the point of attack. Mike Adams is not consistent but at least he doesnt tumble backward onto his teammates legs or ankles.
    Gilbert is young and was solid last year. Call it a "sophomore slump" or whatever but no way do I discard him from our OL equation.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Gilbert is young and was solid last year. Call it a "sophomore slump" or whatever but no way do I discard him from our OL equation.
    I agree, although Gilbert has regressed this season it is way too early to give up on him.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha