Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: this game is fixed, and they aren't even trying to hide it

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Good win, through all the adversity.
    The adversity made that win so much sweeter.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerphile View Post
    I think that was one of the most exciting and best games I have ever seen.
    I was on the edge of my seat virtually the whole game, and I loved the happy ending!

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

On Mike & Mike this AM, Coach Ditka talked about the "worse officiating ever" with this game and 2 others--calling "fictitious calls like the one on Ryan Clark and fumble on Ben".

Golic calling the hit by Ryan Clark on Cruz "a football hit" and that it isn't made such a big deal today because the Steelers won.

Kindle

Backup

User Info Menu

Of course Ben's INCOMPLETE pass was a fumble....Thanks Rog!!!

JD
    The Pittsburgh Steelers: There is NO other Team!

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/q...6jpg-1-1-1.jpg

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kindlecatsb'ng View Post
    On Mike & Mike this AM, Coach Ditka talked about the "worse officiating ever" with this game and 2 others--calling "fictitious calls like the one on Ryan Clark and fumble on Ben".

Golic calling the hit by Ryan Clark on Cruz "a football hit" and that it isn't made such a big deal today because the Steelers won.

Kindle
    it's sad when the announcers have to lie to make the officials and NFL look legit. If this were the replacement refs it would be front page news.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    it's sad when the announcers have to lie to make the officials and NFL look legit. If this were the replacement refs it would be front page news.
    In my opinion the only difference between the replacements and the current group is the current group's ability to keep a game moving along smoothly form start to end; otherwise, the refereeing has been just as bad as when the replacements were making the calls (maybe, slightly better, not much).

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

By halftime I was screaming at the TV " Tomlin, don't come out of the lockeroom for the second half. Phone the refs and the commisioners and tell them this. " If you want the Giants to win so badly, just take the win we are going home. "

The Gianst do have the red white and blue colors. Maybe the refs thought it was New England and tried to promote them on to a better record with another cheating win for Bellicheat and Shady.

Worse game called by the refs I've ever seen or remember seeing. And for the talk about the Steelers Seahawk game......The calls they made against the Hawks were legit and had substance. The calls on the Steelers were phantom calls. I believe there was one bad call that went against the Hawks at the end of the game but the rest, were following the rules of the game.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

This was so bad, it makes me considering ending my following of the NFL; they are going to kill the golden goose with their freaking corruption. Yea, we won but had to overcome at LEAST 14 points in complete fraudulent calls. How about the int. call where Lewis virtually didn't even touch the WR? That was as bad as any of them. He brushed the WR with a finger nail and that was PI? If I see much more of this, I will indeed consider stop following this league. I am serious.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

At one point the annoucers were questioning the bad calls too but then, their tune changed. I'm sure Goodll got on the phone and told them not to stir the pot.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    At one point the annoucers were questioning the bad calls too but then, their tune changed. I'm sure Goodll got on the phone and told them not to stir the pot.
    I'm thinking if anyone called it might have been network brass, not Goodell.