Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Antonio Brown fined $10,000 for taunting against Redskins

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

that's true, but it could easily be argued that those penalties contributed to the touchdowns.

and I forgot to add his KO return vs the titans.

that gives him 5 TDs in 244 total touches if my math is correct.

room for improvement, IMO.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    qq

7 words.

we would have had a week long diatribe if wallace had done something similar.
    If Wallace made 11 guys miss on a PR he could moonwalk naked into the end zone.

Legend

User Info Menu

that's true, but it could easily be argued that those penalties contributed to the touchdowns.

and I forgot to add his KO return vs the titans.

that gives him 5 TDs in 244 total touches if my math is correct.

room for improvement, IMO.
    Maybe so, but he's still the best we have as a punt returner.

He made a douche move to taunt the 'Skins, though, and for the record, I wish his fine had been higher...with a salary of $8 million a year, I doubt whether $10,000 means that much to him. Fine him enough to take the Santonio out of him.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    If Wallace made 11 guys miss on a PR he could moonwalk naked into the end zone.
    But it would still be called back for a hold or block in the back like every other punt/kick return we've had.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

really???

the numbers dont support this at all. he has 4 TD's for his career, 2 on returns and 2 on catches.

i love what AB brings to the table, but lets be factual.
    He's had several VERY long returns called back this season. He's had one or two td's called back. Yes Antonio Brown is a THREAT to score each time he's back there. Every team in the league knows it. The only other player I've seen in recent memory that has been AS electric or more electric than Brown with the ball in his hands is Devin Hester and he broke all kinds of return records. I understand your point but he's pretty damn good at it.

Legend

User Info Menu

really???

the numbers dont support this at all. he has 4 TD's for his career, 2 on returns and 2 on catches.

i love what AB brings to the table, but lets be factual.

Eddie--I agree. I think we should put Wallace back there on both kickoffs and punts. Brown isn't doing good enough. That way Wallace can earn that big contract by showing his diverse skillset and how he can contribute in multiple phases of the game. That should put an end to any discussions about whether he is worth the big money he wants.

Sixty-three words!
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"