Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mendy, JD out, Redman will carry the load

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    If you are talking about me, I don't take back anything I've said. He still has A LOT to prove to me, because I have high expectations for him. I've been a big supporter of him, and was very disappointed in the way he (and Dwyer) neglect to seize playing opportunities. The biggest thing to me is the lack of urgency these two have shown, as if starting RB opportunities grow on trees. As someone who thought/thinks he has the capabality to be a 1,000-yard rusher, I don't like to see him ask out of games when he is tired, dinged, etc. when he has so much to prove, as a young back. (The same goes for Dwyer, who took the week off because he got a charlie horse. This could've been him we were talking about, rolling up three straight 100-yard games and people starting to mention him for a big future contract.)

I'm happy to see his game this past week, but I don't step back from anything I said.
    Nor should you, since you clearly have such a great handle on what it is like to play in the NFL...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Nor should you, since you clearly have such a great handle on what it is like to play in the NFL...
    and especially while injured...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I think it's hilarious that the Alanis Morrisette song "Ironic" lacks any real irony (pretty much just all unfortunate situations).
    You know, that's true. Why is rain on a wedding day considered ironic?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    You know, that's true. Why is rain on a wedding day considered ironic?
    it's not.

the only irony here is that the song is called "Ironic" and written by a woman who doesn't understand what irony is.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha