Thread: Creating a Trade Market for Wallace in the Off Season

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

That is a scenario that could make sense in the offseason, but the Colts lack of a second round pick will complicate the deal. The Colts will be unlikely to give up their first round pick, which is likely to be in the mid first, so the Steelers would probably be looking at a situation where they would get a 3 this year and, perhaps, a 2 next year.

I would think that Wallace would garner plenty of interest on the trade market and that the Colts would not be the only option.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    That is a scenario that could make sense in the offseason, but the Colts lack of a second round pick will complicate the deal. The Colts will be unlikely to give up their first round pick, which is likely to be in the mid first, so the Steelers would probably be looking at a situation where they would get a 3 this year and, perhaps, a 2 next year.

I would think that Wallace would garner plenty of interest on the trade market and that the Colts would not be the only option.
    I agree that the Colts would not be the only option. Carolina needs someone for Cam to throw to. The 'Skins need someone for RGIII to throw to. Miami needs someone for Tannehill to throw to. Etc. Etc.

I don't think we would have any problems finding a trade partner if Wallace chooses not to resign here.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"