Polomalu, Woodley? other injuries?
Missed live Tomlin press conference...What was said bout Pol and Wood. Sorry to start a thread on this but Steelers website not playing conference and I missed most of it. THanks!
I don't expect to see Troy until Game #10 at the earliest which just happens to be the first Ravens game. What happened to Woodley...this time???
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State
I hear Mr. Glass hurt himself today.
This team has some conditioning problems. I have never seen a year with more (recurrent) injuries.
And I think it's Woodley's same ol hamstring that is tight again. Go figure.