Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Uniforms Ever??

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Whatever color those pants are ...
    is the wrong color...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

If I thought it would bring a victory very week I'd be a huge advocate of never taking them off but those things were horrendous. I thought a house might land on Big Ben and I'd only see his legs sticking out with those socks.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    If I thought it would bring a victory very week I'd be a huge advocate of never taking them off but those things were horrendous. I thought a house might land on Big Ben and I'd only see his legs sticking out with those socks.
    Only Ben was wearing pink cleats instead of ruby slippers.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I like the jersey's. Especially in person. I have no idea why they are catching so much crap lol.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

If the Steelers lose to the Redskins last Sunday, those unis would appear much worse than they did. Since they played so well, I really liked them. I think at least the socks should be retained full time lol

Legend

User Info Menu

Yep they are ugly but everyone is talking about them. I had people who have never talked to me about football before come up and tell me wow your team uniforms were ugly. so yeah they were ugly but everyone is talking about Steelers.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    Yep they are ugly but everyone is talking about them. I had people who have never talked to me about football before come up and tell me wow your team uniforms were ugly. so yeah they were ugly but everyone is talking about Steelers.
    crap teams look for ways to get people to talk about them. good teams only need results. it was a pretty dominating performance on sunday, but all we hear about are crap uniforms. that doesn't make me feel good about them.

the browns need crap uniforms. no one ever talks about them.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

so much talk about the uniforms, you'd think they were clint eastwood's chair and they'd have their own twitter following by now.

put me down for liking them.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[URL="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1387925-pittsburgh-steelers-throwback-uniforms-grading-the-outlandish-retro-jerseys?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newslette r&utm_campaign=pittsburgh-steelers"]More fuel for the fire[/URL]...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Love the throwbacks! Can't wait until we wear them again.