Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's Finally Happened

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Can it be that the coaching staff will hesitate to put Gilbert back in when healthy? To singlehandedly cause so many injuries has to be even worse than those offenders on ST getting the penalties. I just wonder whether Gilbert really has the right stuff to play tackle in the NFL??
    If he really is MIA and isn't rehabbing his "injury" then I think so....

I was worried about Adams but he held up pretty good last game. He looked awful his first preseason game but I think he's had time to adjust to the speed of the NFL.

Legend

User Info Menu

I think all the drama about "not seeing" Gilbert is "much ado about nothing." Does anyone really think the team doesn't know where he is at or what he is doing?
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

the offense didnt do such a great job handling the pressure near the end of the games the team loss. we will see how things play out going forward.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I think all the drama about "not seeing" Gilbert is "much ado about nothing." Does anyone really think the team doesn't know where he is at or what he is doing?
    the real question is "do they care?" lol...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Add to that, the Redskins AND Bengals are not very good teams. Sooo, I take all of this recent success on O (and D) with a grain of salt.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    Add to that, the Redskins AND Bengals are not very good teams. Sooo, I take all of this recent success on O (and D) with a grain of salt.
    It's not just that they are winning; it's how they are winning. Big difference. Jets and Philly suck too, but they had to sweat bullets in beating them. This team has got the O line going, plus the D was shutting teams down down the stretch. There IS a difference. This team is getting healthy and starting to gel.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    Marcus Gilbert seems to have too high a center of gravity, so he keeps getting knocked over.
    Rumor has it his brains are in his knees, but there aren't enough of them to shift his center of gravity significantly downwards..

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsteeler View Post
    Rumor has it his brains are in his knees, but there aren't enough of them to shift his center of gravity significantly downwards..
    How many knees should a man need?

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!