Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now that the Steelers are going to win the Super Bowl this year...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Now that the Steelers are going to win the Super Bowl this year...

I had to change my signature. Drafting 32nd wont get us Manti Te'o. Terrence Williams would be a nice replacement for Mike Wallace and oh how I love Kevin Minter.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'd be pretty happy with that. Minter is a stud.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    I had to change my signature. Drafting 32nd wont get us Manti Te'o. Terrence Williams would be a nice replacement for Mike Wallace and oh how I love Kevin Minter.
    I'll go ahead and book my Super Bowl tickets now ... and place a Moneyline bet on the Steelers with 100% of my liquid savings!

Legend

User Info Menu

te'o isnt dropping out of the top 10 anyway. even if we do get a higher draft pick then normal

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    te'o isnt dropping out of the top 10 anyway. even if we do get a higher draft pick then normal
    A few weeks ago that seemed certain to happen if you were reading the posts here.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    A few weeks ago that seemed certain to happen if you were reading the posts here.
    Let's be realistic here. As good as Te'o is, he doesnt play an elite position in the NFL. I love the dude but if most of the elite juniors declare he isnt going to be drafted ahead of any of these guys...

Star Lotulelei
    Jonathan Hankins
    Barkevious Mingo
    Bjoern Werner
    Sam Montgomery
    Geno Smith
    Matt Barkley
    Jarvis Jones
    Luke Joeckel

..then there are guys like DE's, Damontre Moore, Dion Jordon, and Corey Lemonier who are all sky rocketing up draft boards.

It very well could be conceivable that Te'o goes beyond pick 10 and maybe as late as mid-fist round.

Legend

User Info Menu

if renaldo mcclain went 7th overall and patrick willis went 12...he's not dropping lower then 12.

he might be as good a kid off the field as well as on it. franchises love that type of player/person

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

There's no way David DeCastro makes it to pick #24. He will go top 10, top 15 for sure.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    There's no way David DeCastro makes it to pick #24. He will go top 10, top 15 for sure.
    couldn't agree with you more...

if we want him, we'll have to throw in our 2nd and 3rd round picks to trade up for him.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    if renaldo mcclain went 7th overall and patrick willis went 12...he's not dropping lower then 12.

he might be as good a kid off the field as well as on it. franchises love that type of player/person
    It has nothing to do with that. It's about the guys ahead of him. And this next draft has the chance to be very special in regards the top ten. There is now a premium in the NFL on elite speed rushers. This next draft could have a boat load of freaks in the top 5, top 10.

But whatever. I am not going to argue it with you. I said there is a chance that Te'o goes anywhere from 10-16.