Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brace yourself, it's coming....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Brace yourself, it's coming....

Prediction: after the Steelers knock off the defending Super Bowl champs next week, the NFL media is going to be all over the Steelers bandwagon.

This train is gaining momentum and with Dwyer powering the running attack, it is going to evolve into something elite worthy.

Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

not the way they're disposing of dallas

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    not the way they're disposing of dallas
    Dallas is a horrible football team. They have nothing on either side of the ball.

Legend

User Info Menu

never mind

mis read ur original post.

i agree, if we do go in there and beat them...everyone will be talking us up

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Here is my thinking, the Steelers on offense can throw the ball, have 3 talented young receivers who can break it open on any play, a QB and TE who is flourishing in this new offense, an offense and offensive line that is now protecting their QB, a defense that is getting healthy, and now they have a power running game to go with it that can help this team on both sides of the ball.

I think we are witnessing something that is just starting to develop into something special.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

NJ, I said "after" the Steelers beat the defending champs next week, the media will then jump on the Steelers bandwagon. Not before...of course.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Prediction: after the Steelers knock off the defending Super Bowl champs next week, the NFL media is going to be all over the Steelers bandwagon.

This train is gaining momentum and with Dwyer powering the running attack, it is going to evolve into something elite worthy.

Disposing of the Giants is by no means a given. They had a horrid opening game but have since played excellent football ... finding ways to win plus the manhandling of SF on the road. They also have ... dare I say ... the best road QB in the game. Glad this one is at home. I expect a nail-biter but would gladly eat crow with a convincing Steelers win.

Legend

User Info Menu

we can play with them for sure

i worry about our passing Defense

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Hopefully the Steelers will trust in Dwyer more. He can help in that regard. Chewing up clock and keeping Eli on the sideline more helps the Steelers secondary. This is a big reason why I am excited and seeing a change in things now for the Steelers. Adding this element to this offense is going to be huge.

Legend

User Info Menu

Me, too. Our D wasn't terrible today, but the Skins helped them with a lot of drops ... I don't think the Giants will be so generous.