Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brace yourself, it's coming....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Me, too. Our D wasn't terrible today, but the Skins helped them with a lot of drops ... I don't think the Giants will be so generous.
    Factor this too...

At half time Dwyer had 7 carries. As the Steelers gain more trust in him he will get more carries. More carries means less time on the clock for opposing offenses. Which in turn means helping the Steelers secondary. And I also believe adding #43 to that unit is going to help as well.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Factor this too...

At half time Dwyer had 7 carries. As the Steelers gain more trust in him he will get more carries. More carries means less time on the clock for opposing offenses. Which in turn means helping the Steelers secondary. And I also believe adding #43 to that unit is going to help as well.
    Is #43 going to play next week?

Backup

User Info Menu

what was that about disposing of Dallas?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Prediction: after the Steelers knock off the defending Super Bowl champs next week, the NFL media is going to be all over the Steelers bandwagon.

This train is gaining momentum and with Dwyer powering the running attack, it is going to evolve into something elite worthy.

Called shot heard round Planet Steelers!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Called shot heard round Planet Steelers!!

did you really just quote yourself?

and yeah, great call on Dwyer playing awesome today...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    did you really just quote yourself?

and yeah, great call on Dwyer playing awesome today...
    Well I did predict a Steelers win and the fact the media will be all over the Steelers. The Dwyer part was talking about the remainder of the season, hence the "evolve" term used.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Not so sure of the media jumping on the Steelers band wagon quite yet. From what I've been reading the Steelers won despite "sloppy" play. No mention of the fourteen points the ref spotted the Giants and how the Steelers overcame that.

Nope, the Steelers played sloppy and just decided to show up in the fourth quarter.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts View Post
    Not so sure of the media jumping on the Steelers band wagon quite yet. From what I've been reading the Steelers won despite "sloppy" play. No mention of the fourteen points the ref spotted the Giants and how the Steelers overcame that.

Nope, the Steelers played sloppy and just decided to show up in the fourth quarter.
    I'd stick with that. Its useful for our future opponents to believe the team isn't playing that great and just somehow eking out wins..

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Nice W for us to build on. RB's & OL's run blocking are both doing really well. Despite one gaffe tonight Keenan Lewis is growing and even the Allen twins are making plays. How about Larry F.

Legend

User Info Menu

Dallas is a horrible football team. They have nothing on either side of the ball.
    I won't say that until after we beat them. IMO they can still be dangerous.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"