Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Props to lloydroid

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

Props to lloydroid

Dude kept telling us how good Dwyer is. Now we find that he's at least half as good as lloydroid said.

Color me as very happy about it.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Gotta say I may be wrong about Dwyer...but not about LLoydanoid. Dude was creating a thread a day about it. It got to be too much.

All that said, the last 2 Defenses leave alot to be desired. Is he a full time back against stouter defenses? We'll see. But he's looked good so far and worth a longer look.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by aggiebones View Post
    Gotta say I may be wrong about Dwyer...but not about LLoydanoid. Dude was creating a thread a day about it. It got to be too much.

All that said, the last 2 Defenses leave alot to be desired. Is he a full time back against stouter defenses? We'll see. But he's looked good so far and worth a longer look.
    Bitterness gets you no where. Rejoice in my prognostication as me being right is excellent for the team. And don't exaggerate: at ONE point I may have created two threads in two days, and they weren't identical either. Get over it. I was right.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yeah gotta give it up to lloydroid! Dwyer looks like the real deal.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Rookie

User Info Menu

The Redskins weren't exactly terrible in rush defense before today...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    The Redskins weren't exactly terrible in rush defense before today...
    They were 7th in rush D before today. How is that a weak rush D? The Steelers were 9th before today. Please. Skins were hardly a soft rush D. You are right Slapstick.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Dude kept telling us how good Dwyer is. Now we find that he's at least half as good as lloydroid said.

Color me as very happy about it.
    Thanks BSHD. Now, if I was really smart I wouldn't have cut him off my fantasy team. Doh! Dag gummit! But I was thrilled to see JD rush the way I thought he would if given enough touches. Now, just imagine him churning away with DeCastro back in there; we saw what the return of Pouncy meant to the O line today. This team is getting healthy and it's exciting to think of how good they can get.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Hats off to ya lloydroid. You had him pegged and I was wrong about him. I'll tip one back with you.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    Hats off to ya lloydroid. You had him pegged and I was wrong about him. I'll tip one back with you.
    Thanks Ike. Appreciate that.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

<----smarter than LloydDroid. Had DWYER as his starting RB today.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!