Thread: The Second Coming of the Bus!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

I was just joking

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    he's much faster then the bus
    You must be thinking about Bettis at 35 years old. Bettis at 24 or 26 was pretty fast. No way is Dwyer MUCH faster. I doubt he is faster at all. But he is doing a very good job at finding the hole and getting north and south and being productive, so I am not trying to put him down.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    or fumbled

that's okay, Ben would have made the tackle...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yes, and since Mike Adams joined the line, there sure are a lot of cut back lanes behind him.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood View Post
    Yes, and since Mike Adams joined the line, there sure are a lot of cut back lanes behind him.
    true, Mike Adams does a nice job of collapsing the line when he blocks down.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Although I enjoyed the hell outa his performance Sunday, he's not quite the Bus. Enjoy.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION