Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come on, JD! Run that ball!!!!

Starter

User Info Menu

Come on, JD! Run that ball!!!!

2nd start for the young buck.

While i'm not asking for another 100+ yrd game(although it would be nice) from the kid against this 'skins run D, I would like to see him build off of last weeks success with another consistent ground attack. Just keep them honest so Ben can pick apart that weak secondary.

Really pullin' hard for the kid to have 2 solid back-to-back games. With Mendenhall out and Redman limited, we are gonna ask him to carry the load again. Can he handle it? I say yes. Hell yes!

Here We Go, JD!

Here We Go, Steelers!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Let's hope he can perform at a high level until Mendenhall gets healthy.

The Steelers will have some interesting decisions at RB in the coming off season. Resign Mendy? Count on Dwyer going forward? Keep career back up Redman or let him go? Draft a RB early?
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

my son needed a RB for his fantasy team. I knew it was gonna be JD today so he plugged him in. here's hoping for a 4 TD day!!
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post

The Steelers will have some interesting decisions at RB in the coming off season. Resign Mendy? Count on Dwyer going forward? Keep career back up Redman or let him go? Draft a RB early?
    Mendenhall is done with us, what with his recent injuries and his stupid remarks. I expect Dwyer to take the bull by the horns this week (like I expected Redman to take the job this year), and shine again this week.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post

we should have drafted C.J. Spiller...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Starter

User Info Menu

Nice 1st half by the kid.

Backup

User Info Menu

He has got the feet and vision just not the power to get that 1-2 yards when every1 knows it is going to be a run.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blitz71burgh71 View Post
    He has got the feet and vision just not the power to get that 1-2 yards when every1 knows it is going to be a run.
    you're absolutely right, I guarantee Bettis scores on that run down on the goal line from 1 yard out instead of being stopped like Dwyer was.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Backup

User Info Menu

Once Steelers get redman back we will have that option.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    Mendenhall is done with us, what with his recent injuries and his stupid remarks. I expect Dwyer to take the bull by the horns this week (like I expected Redman to take the job this year), and shine again this week.
    His injuries just made him an affordable bargain in free agency.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"