Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come on, JD! Run that ball!!!!

Backup

Come on, JD! Run that ball!!!!

2nd start for the young buck.

While i'm not asking for another 100+ yrd game(although it would be nice) from the kid against this 'skins run D, I would like to see him build off of last weeks success with another consistent ground attack. Just keep them honest so Ben can pick apart that weak secondary.

Really pullin' hard for the kid to have 2 solid back-to-back games. With Mendenhall out and Redman limited, we are gonna ask him to carry the load again. Can he handle it? I say yes. Hell yes!

Here We Go, JD!

Here We Go, Steelers!!!!

Legend
    Let's hope he can perform at a high level until Mendenhall gets healthy.

The Steelers will have some interesting decisions at RB in the coming off season. Resign Mendy? Count on Dwyer going forward? Keep career back up Redman or let him go? Draft a RB early?
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Pro Bowler
    my son needed a RB for his fantasy team. I knew it was gonna be JD today so he plugged him in. here's hoping for a 4 TD day!!

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post

The Steelers will have some interesting decisions at RB in the coming off season. Resign Mendy? Count on Dwyer going forward? Keep career back up Redman or let him go? Draft a RB early?
    Mendenhall is done with us, what with his recent injuries and his stupid remarks. I expect Dwyer to take the bull by the horns this week (like I expected Redman to take the job this year), and shine again this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post

we should have drafted C.J. Spiller...

Backup
    Nice 1st half by the kid.

He has got the feet and vision just not the power to get that 1-2 yards when every1 knows it is going to be a run.

Quote Originally Posted by blitz71burgh71 View Post
    He has got the feet and vision just not the power to get that 1-2 yards when every1 knows it is going to be a run.
    you're absolutely right, I guarantee Bettis scores on that run down on the goal line from 1 yard out instead of being stopped like Dwyer was.

Once Steelers get redman back we will have that option.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    Mendenhall is done with us, what with his recent injuries and his stupid remarks. I expect Dwyer to take the bull by the horns this week (like I expected Redman to take the job this year), and shine again this week.
    His injuries just made him an affordable bargain in free agency.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!