Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Bet Batch Starts vs Cleveland Next Week...

Legend

User Info Menu

I Bet Batch Starts vs Cleveland Next Week...

...and should have finished the last quarter of this game. I applaud Lefty's effort, but you got to exit when you cant put any juice on the ball. Coaches need to step in too. Cleveland lost a heart breaker to Dallas today and they always get up for us. It'll be a tough win.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

i hope lefty is hurt so bad that batch is the only option

Legend

User Info Menu

Squid, you've wished a bad knee injury on Wallace in a different thread, and injury on our starting QB in this thread.

??

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    Squid, you've wished a bad knee injury on Wallace in a different thread, and injury on our starting QB in this thread.

??
    Someone better quick get the guy his meds.... and keep his dog outside the house.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post

??
    yup to wallace, no to lefty. lefty already has an injury, dont need to wish one on him

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

After the TD Leftwitch made I asked, " did he just get hurt ? Did he just injure himself running into the endzone ? " That's Leftwitch for you. I've said in the past that Batch is loads better than Leftwitch and Lefty should be third stringer. Earlier this year I also stated I would rather it be Ben, Batch and practically anyone except Leftwitch and Dixon. These Steelers need to find a backup QB that can handle more than a play or two before they get injured.
    Yes, as far as I know Charlie has a better win ratio than Byron does so, I would stick with Charlie at this point. Charlie could beat the Browns and Lefty will be in agonizng pain and it will be agonizing to watch him.

Legend

User Info Menu

I think the hit by the DB injured Lefty on the TD run... I hope so because it would be a shame to injure yourself after scoring a TD.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

You may be correct with that because I didn't think Bens injury would lead to where e is now. I remember whe Palmer was knocked out of the Steeler/Bengals playoff game. I thought he would walk it off and be back. I know you can't trust the eye test but Lefty.............he probably throws his back out with the ladies.

Backup

User Info Menu

We can only hope Charlie plays...but what we really need is Ben back.

The offense is average (maybe slightly above) with Ben and terrible with the geriatric unit we have backing him up.

Hopefully Haley can show us how well he adapts to the players around him...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

They're saying on the radio now that, Leftwich might be out for the next game. If this is true, where would we find another QB at the moment ? The way these old timers get injured, the Steelers better find at least two QB's