Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Relive Trib Live Memories Here!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Who remembers after the draft where we drafted TONY HILLS and some dude said his "friend" from TEXAS told him that HILLS "showed up late on a lot of plays" ...then he made the mistake of continuing and saying "She also said" and thats when everyone jumped all over him and his "SHE" reference. LMAO!!!!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Who remembers after the draft where we drafted TONY HILLS and some dude said his "friend" from TEXAS told him that HILLS "showed up late on a lot of plays" ...then he made the mistake of continuing and saying "She also said" and thats when everyone jumped all over him and his "SHE" reference. LMAO!!!!
    I actually do remember that and was one of the guys more than happy to give him a hard time over that...

turns out she was right, though.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    Dj, I still miss Stlrz_D. He was a hard headed SOB, but I enjoyed alot of his posts...even on this forum.

He's out there on Twitter under a different name, posts alot there. Top shelf guy, added alot to the old board, surely missed here.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel View Post
    Oh yeah ! Thanks for resurrecting this.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I actually do remember that and was one of the guys more than happy to give him a hard time over that...

turns out she was right, though.
    LOL!! No SHE wasn't. the man who told her that was
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Chadman remembers joining & posting but getting no responses to anything he typed. This was during his 1st-person persona days.

It was discouraging.

So Chadman did something about it. He switched to 3rd person.

Then everyone started responding to Chadman.

At first, this was just a temporary measure, a means to fit in, become accepted.

So when Chadman temporarily switched back to 1st Person Chadman, and subsequently recieved no responses once more- a conundrum surfaced. Does Chadman boldly contnue on as a 1st-Person human & act in a normal way of life, but recieve no acceptance from his peers?

Or does he change his lifestyle completely & become a 3rd Person Yoda & recieve the plaudits of fellow Steeler fans.

Hey- call Chadman an attention-whore if you must, but 3rd Person lived & 1st Person died that day.
    Are YOU (2nd person) happy with that choice?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Hmmm, TribLive days? Here goes ...

- MisterSmartMonies ... graciously pointing out that YPA is the THE most important stat and that the '07 Steelers D giving up under 5 YPA was EPIC
    - HHH ... I think he dubbed Tomlin an "overpaid janitor" (or was it someone else who said that?)
    - kaopectate ... the eternal Patriot troll and liberal user of the for argumentation techine, plus he was several other things not suitable to repeat here ... got booted from Steeler Nation within a week of joining
    - UNCSteeler ... used to get into flame wars with one particular poster but I can't remember that screen name ... I remember one of the threads someone posted an "eating popcorn" emoticon ... hysterical
    - Remember that guy (I think he was a young teenage kid, from Austrailia) who kept posting hair-brained defensive schemes, eventually got in to flame wars, got booted, then came back under a new ID and started the same type of posts again? On one of his posts he was trying to see if there was a correlation between D coordinators smoking and the run D sucking ... hysterical

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility View Post
    Hmmm, TribLive days? Here goes ...

- HHH ... I think he dubbed Tomlin an "overpaid janitor" (or was it someone else who said that?)

I always thought it was LVG, but I could be wrong...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

I remember being ignored on there and things haven't changed here. I'm too straight forward and non-argumentative. QB was always funny. HHH was entertaining...The guy with Jack Nicholson pic as an avatar.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I always thought it was LVG, but I could be wrong...
    As much as LVG hated Tomlin, he wasn't the one who came up with overpaid janitor. I'm not sure who it was, but almost certain it wasn't LVG.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]