Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Relive Trib Live Memories Here!!

Legend

User Info Menu

QUOTE] There was no warning. As I said earlier, I was in the middle of putting up a post and it went to HTML script when I hit submit. When I refreshed the page was up that said "We quit. Thanks. Bye" or something close.

It was my first Steelers board, too. Glad so many of us landed here. This is a great board [/QUOTE]

. does anyone know why that happened like that, did the Trib just get sick and tired and fed up with all of the drama?
    It must of had something to do with Djfan's post I'm sure it would of been life changing for all who would of read it

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Atta boy, FF!
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I believe the story since Nky himself acknowledged that he got too drunk and did it and admitted that it was one of the worst mistakes he ever made in his life. that's not hearsay, that's coming straight from Nky.

why would he admit doing it if he didn't?
    So he admitted to pissing on someone? That is what he admitted to? Lol...come on.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    So he admitted to pissing on someone? That is what he admitted to? Lol...come on.
    yes, actually he did and in Nky's defense he was very remorseful about the incident admitting that it was one of the biggest mistakes he ever made in his life.

there was a very long thread on the other board about the incident and in that thread Nky admitted that he got too drunk and urinated on one of the other mods who was in the pool at the time when he invited them and their families to stay at his place for the weekend.

you say that it doesn't "fit" but alcohol can make people do very regrettable things. I'm sure when you went through your problem with alcohol where even your wife didn't support you that you did things that wouldn't have "fit" the image other people had of the Shawn they thought they knew.
    Last edited by hawaiiansteel; 11-02-2012 at 02:08 AM.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Hawaiian I am fully aware of the effects of alcohol. I have no idea what he did or didn't admit to, what I do know is he isn't here to defend himself. I also know making broad generalizations about his capabilities as a pilot shows a lack of class...again without him here to be able to defend himself. I have no idea how much Dave currently drinks or doesn't drink...nor is it any of my business. It's none of yours either.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    QUOTE] There was no warning. As I said earlier, I was in the middle of putting up a post and it went to HTML script when I hit submit. When I refreshed the page was up that said "We quit. Thanks. Bye" or something close.

It was my first Steelers board, too. Glad so many of us landed here. This is a great board

It must of had something to do with Djfan's post I'm sure it would of been life changing for all who would of read it[/QUOTE]

I believe they did say something to the effect that they were shutting down the board for fiscal reasons. It was a great community. I wish they would allow a few to troll here...kinda keeps things interesting
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Hawaiian I am fully aware of the effects of alcohol. I have no idea what he did or didn't admit to, what I do know is he isn't here to defend himself. I also know making broad generalizations about his capabilities as a pilot shows a lack of class...again without him here to be able to defend himself. I have no idea how much Dave currently drinks or doesn't drink...nor is it any of my business. It's none of yours either.
    Shawn, if you don't mind I will decide for myself what is my business and what isn't.

and while we're on the subject, telling me that I should go root for another team even though I have been a lifelong fan merely because I don't think we are going to win every game every season shows me your ignorance.

looks like neither one of us is perfect, but you don't walk on any higher moral ground than I do although you seem to enjoy thinking you do.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Shawn, if you don't mind I will decide for myself what is my business and what isn't.

and while we're on the subject, telling me that I should go root for another team even though I have been a lifelong fan merely because I don't think we are going to win every game every season shows me your ignorance.

looks like neither one of us is perfect, but you don't walk on any higher moral ground than I do although you seem to enjoy thinking you do.
    I could tell that has been eating you since I wrote it. I apologize if that hurt your feelings. Now, just think if that little qwip of mine hurt you and you are still thinking about it...how much more hurtful is dragging NKy through the mud on a public message board? Think about it. As for walking on some sort of moral higher ground...I find that somewhat amusing since I know what I am...and it's not a good man. Just some things should be common sense...don't kick a man when he's down...nor trash a man that can't defend himself.
    Last edited by Shawn; 11-02-2012 at 03:50 AM.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

A million kids every year pee in a pool. And we all swim in it. So everyone's been peed on in a pool. No biggie.

Maybe the pool was cold and NKy was just trying to warm it up?

Maybe he was so drunk he saw water and thought it was the toilet?

Maybe he wasn't drunk and just thought the guy in the pool was a douche?

Maybe he's diabetic and couldn't hold it any longer?

Maybe his friend didn't believe asparagus makes your pee smelly funny and he was proving it to him?

Legend

User Info Menu

[url]http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/swimming-pools-public-toilet-bowls-many-survey-193700688.html[/url]

additional bacteria we carry on skin, in particular sweat and traces of fecal matter (yes even on adults),gets mixed in the pool. "If disinfectant isn't right, bacteria is allowed to grow in pools, so someone accidentally consumes a mouthful of water like we all do when we're swimming and suddenly they're subject to serious bacteria like E.coli or salmonella."
    That should help it be a non issue to some of you.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]