Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Relive Trib Live Memories Here!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Well, this DOES bring back memories of the Trib board...often times, threads there would degenerate into pissing matches...this thread has degenerated to pissing...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I don't know NKy but he seemed way too sensitive. He had an argument with StlrzD over something very trivial on PlanetSteeler board. I hope StlrzD did not stop posting because of that episode.
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Well, this DOES bring back memories of the Trib board...often times, threads there would degenerate into pissing matches...this thread has degenerated to pissing...

LOL !!!!!!!!! Best post of this thread !!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Who was the guy that would fly into a hissy fit if you said anything negative about backup center Okobi ? I remember guys would knock Okobi and then type in a count down of 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4,3,2,1 and say, so and so should be here to give me hell about now for not showng Okobi the love.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    Who was the guy that would fly into a hissy fit if you said anything negative about backup center Okobi ? I remember guys would knock Okobi and then type in a count down of 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4,3,2,1 and say, so and so should be here to give me hell about now for not showng Okobi the love.
    hahaha, I remember that. I think that was Cedrick Wilson's cousin... The guy that tried to prove he was someone he wasn't... and got called out on it. Someone called the number of whatever quasi-famous person the guy claimed to be and he got busted... Crap, I forget.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma View Post
    hahaha, I remember that. I think that was Cedrick Wilson's cousin... The guy that tried to prove he was someone he wasn't... and got called out on it. Someone called the number of whatever quasi-famous person the guy claimed to be and he got busted... Crap, I forget.
    I remember this but no names to offer. Good times.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Did someone mention the poster who was the Dad of a Steeler ... made the team as a rookie, actually played a few series, got cut, made it back the next year, then I think he got cut one time too many. The Dad was really nice, and it was a nice feeling having that connection to an actual Steeler. Too bad the kid didn't make the team ...

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    Did someone mention the poster who was the Dad of a Steeler ... made the team as a rookie, actually played a few series, got cut, made it back the next year, then I think he got cut one time too many. The Dad was really nice, and it was a nice feeling having that connection to an actual Steeler. Too bad the kid didn't make the team ...

yes I remember, the player was FS Mike Lorello out of West Virginia and his Dad was really cool and gave some very interesting insights into the emotional roller coaster a player trying to make the team goes through.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    yes I remember, the player was FS Mike Lorello out of West Virginia and his Dad was really cool and gave some very interesting insights into the emotional roller coaster a player trying to make the team goes through.
    I remember that now. Very cool. I failed to mention that I also remember Patrick Williams and what he went through. All the best to him (where is he now?).

Hawaiian, I don't remember you from the Trib. Did you have a different nick or not post very often? I think everyone that used to be on the Trib but has a different name here should post their old Trib names. You know, like: eniparadoxgma = eniparadoxgma, Dee Dub = SFL, Shawn = ShawnMedGuy, FlaSteel = Smartmonies, Ruthless = Queerbait, etc etc.
    Last edited by eniparadoxgma; 11-03-2012 at 10:34 AM.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    I don't know about anyone else here but, I would rather not be wizzed upon or really hang out with anyone that does the wizzing. Usually when we speak about someone peeing or not peeing on someone and it's Steeler related, I would think the thread would be either about Goodell or Harrison. I'm going back to the football talk, too much time wasted on some drunk pilot that I wouldn't pee upon if he was on fire.
    Maybe he was friends with Jeff Reed.