Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Relive Trib Live Memories Here!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel View Post
    Yeah, well pretty much everyone thought it was you. Some will still swear it to this day.
    Yes Sid believes so. I'm not funny enough to come up with QB...though I lamely tried to continue the tradition here until he was banned...lol.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsteeler View Post
    SFL and his doppelganger. And who was the guy who died, but didnt?..
    Yeah SFL aka dubs...aka some semi famous college player/nfl trainer...and his comments about prison and something about guys holding onto his belt loops...whatever that means. Sounds funny though...good entertainment value.

Thats about all I remember from the Trib days...must be blocking some stuff out...maybe blacked it out
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Yes Sid believes so. I'm not funny enough to come up with QB...though I lamely tried to continue the tradition here until he was banned...lol.
    Shawn you always blame someone else for being Q'bait. You've always said you didn't know who it was (blamed me at times) and now you say you know it's UNCSteeler??? Now i'm 95% sure it was you!! the other 5% goes MeetJoeGreene!! HaHa!!!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

coilman

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Shawn you always blame someone else for being Q'bait. You've always said you didn't know who it was (blamed me at times) and now you say you know it's UNCSteeler??? Now i'm 95% sure it was you!! the other 5% goes MeetJoeGreene!! HaHa!!!
    I always said I knew but was sworn to secrecy. Definitely not me or MJG.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Memories:

PirogiPete vs. Crash

Some favorite posters: SteelerOfDeville, WVUSteelerFan, Hogefan,
    Stemmys

Oh yeah.. this one dude ran some pretty good photoshop contests over there too.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Queerbait was not be. But I was partly responsible for his conception. It all started when flippy, left a goodbye note. HHH said a bunch of stuff and then said he will probably come back as someone named queerbait. I extolled queerbait to come home.. and viola.... queerbait emerged.

So queerbait was the love child of flippingburghers, HHH, and MJG
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    Queerbait was not be. But I was partly responsible for his conception. It all started when flippy, left a goodbye note. HHH said a bunch of stuff and then said he will probably come back as someone named queerbait. I extolled queerbait to come home.. and viola.... queerbait emerged.

So queerbait was the love child of flippingburghers, HHH, and MJG
    HHH...now there was a bastion of positivity! Wonder what he's up to these days?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    HHH...now there was a bastion of positivity! Wonder what he's up to these days?

he's still around on another message board

Legend

User Info Menu

The flame wars were pretty epic. It was kinda clique, I often felt ignored, but that's what happens when you're only average I suppose.... I bought some tickets once from WVUSteelerfan, I could hardly see the field...LMAO.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION