Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Relive Trib Live Memories Here!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    Queerbait was not be. But I was partly responsible for his conception. It all started when flippy, left a goodbye note. HHH said a bunch of stuff and then said he will probably come back as someone named queerbait. I extolled queerbait to come home.. and viola.... queerbait emerged.

So queerbait was the love child of flippingburghers, HHH, and MJG
    OK, this is what happens when you don't keep me in the loop...it makes you look guilty by association.
    Ok, MeetJoe Shawn are not as gay as i thought!!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Two memories - MrMoneyMaker. 'Nough said.

The other was that I was responding to a thread there, and when I hit submit this huge page of very random text on white background (HTML?) came up instead of my post. So I refreshed and it was that page that said, basically, thanks for posting here in the past, we shut it down because we couldn't control you all.

Good days. Love the reunion tour going on here. Funny. Mrs. Fan and I were just discussing the Trib page yesterday. It was fun when Asian was angry and actually posted here. StlrzD, too.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    Queerbait was not be. But I was partly responsible for his conception. It all started when flippy, left a goodbye note. HHH said a bunch of stuff and then said he will probably come back as someone named queerbait. I extolled queerbait to come home.. and viola.... queerbait emerged.

So queerbait was the love child of flippingburghers, HHH, and MJG
    I got to the point where I realized I posted too much. 10k posts made me realize I waste too much time. So I thought it was a good run. And I was done.

No one really believed it, but I was completely serious. I came back to read the board a few days later and QB worked and brought me back. The comedic genius got me.

I'm was always surprised no one would fess up to being a genius. What I found interesting is QB had unique/different writing styles. Sometimes he was hilarious and other times, he fell completely flat. So I always figured it was a shared login.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    OK, this is what happens when you don't keep me in the loop...it makes you look guilty by association.
    Ok, MeetJoe Shawn are not as gay as i thought!!
    It was to prove I was gay.

Although I always suspected one of QB's personas might be into cross dressing

Backup

User Info Menu

Anybody remember this?? This was back from August of 2006...Enjoy!!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="[URL]http://www.youtube.com/embed/lR2o2k9qkOg?feature=player_detailpage[/URL]" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JD
    Last edited by JDSteeler; 10-26-2012 at 09:28 AM.
    The Pittsburgh Steelers: There is NO other Team!

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/q...6jpg-1-1-1.jpg

Legend

User Info Menu

Dj, I still miss Stlrz_D. He was a hard headed SOB, but I enjoyed alot of his posts...even on this forum.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

The fork of greatness!!!!
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Harry Nutszcak was always fun to pick on. And I think someone mentioned the Moneymakers guy...he tended to be annoying at times but his use of stats to back up (sometimes falsely) his arguments was enjoyable.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

Chadman remembers joining & posting but getting no responses to anything he typed. This was during his 1st-person persona days.

It was discouraging.

So Chadman did something about it. He switched to 3rd person.

Then everyone started responding to Chadman.

At first, this was just a temporary measure, a means to fit in, become accepted.

So when Chadman temporarily switched back to 1st Person Chadman, and subsequently recieved no responses once more- a conundrum surfaced. Does Chadman boldly contnue on as a 1st-Person human & act in a normal way of life, but recieve no acceptance from his peers?

Or does he change his lifestyle completely & become a 3rd Person Yoda & recieve the plaudits of fellow Steeler fans.

Hey- call Chadman an attention-whore if you must, but 3rd Person lived & 1st Person died that day.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Chadman remembers joining & posting but getting no responses to anything he typed. This was during his 1st-person persona days.

It was discouraging.

So Chadman did something about it. He switched to 3rd person.

Then everyone started responding to Chadman.

At first, this was just a temporary measure, a means to fit in, become accepted.

So when Chadman temporarily switched back to 1st Person Chadman, and subsequently recieved no responses once more- a conundrum surfaced. Does Chadman boldly contnue on as a 1st-Person human & act in a normal way of life, but recieve no acceptance from his peers?

Or does he change his lifestyle completely & become a 3rd Person Yoda & recieve the plaudits of fellow Steeler fans.

Hey- call Chadman an attention-whore if you must, but 3rd Person lived & 1st Person died that day.
    Do you ever find the 3rd person slipping over into real life?